Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 20th day of the year 1968. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,903 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,301 days or 17.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 640 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 1999.
If a dog named Kripto - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kripto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kripto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Finlay Currie
- 1922Ray Anthony
- 1926Patricia Neal
- 1937Dorothy Provine
- 1941Pierre Lalonde
- 1943Rick Evans
- 1970Kerri Kenney-Silver
- 1984Olivia Hallinan
- 1985Marina Inoue
- 1995Joey Badass
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1554Sebastian of Portugal (d. 1578)
- 1741Carl Linnaeus the Younger, Swedish naturalist (d. 1783)
- 1921Telmo Zarra, Spanish footballer (d. 2006)
- 1936Frances Shand Kydd, English-Scottish mother of Diana, Princess of Wales (d. 2004)
- 1941Clift Tsuji, American politician
- 1941Pierre Lalonde, Canadian singer and television host
- 1962Laima Muktupāvela, Latvian writer
- 1966Rainn Wilson, American actor, director, and producer
- 1970Skeet Ulrich, American actor
- 1994Denis Mukhametdinov, Russian footballer
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Faye’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576The Mexican city of León is founded by order of the viceroy Don Martín Enríquez de Almanza.
- 1785Invading Siamese forces attempt to exploit the political chaos in Vietnam, but are ambushed and annihilated at the Mekong river by the Tây Sơn in the Battle of Rạch Gầm-Xoài Mút.
- 1839In the Battle of Yungay, Chile defeats an alliance between Peru and Bolivia.
- 1841Hong Kong Island is occupied by the British.
- 1887The United States Senate allows the Navy to lease Pearl Harbor as a naval base.
- 1920The American Civil Liberties Union is founded.
- 1929In Old Arizona, the first full-length talking motion picture filmed outdoors, is released.
- 1945World War II: The Miklós provisional government of Hungary agrees to an armistice with the Allies.
- 1992Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
- 2007A three-man team, using only skis and kites, completes a 1093 mi trek to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility for the first time since 1958 and for the first time ever without mechanical assistance.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Orson Welles, Penn Badgley, Merritt Butrick, Filipe Galvão, Christos Vasilopoulos, Luca Ronconi, Claude Jutra, Jessica Fox, Yvonne Printemps, Jean Muir.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 1968.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 1968 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1966. Your score is -90. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 20, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 1968
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 90 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,903 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,301 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 640
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 1999
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1966 (-90)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band (January 20, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.I.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1966 – Zheng Cao, Chinese-American soprano and actress (d. 2013); June 21, 1947 – Junko Akimoto, Japanese singer; November 12, 1975 – Nina Brosh, Israeli model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,183