Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 20th day of the year 1985. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,787 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,262 days or 11.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 2016.
If a dog named Heavensent - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Heavensent will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Heavensent will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Colin Clive
- 1907Paula Wessely
- 1923Slim Whitman
- 1937Dorothy Provine
- 1954Ken Page
- 1954Rudy La Scala
- 1970Kerri Kenney-Silver
- 1978Joy Giovanni
- 1983Mari Yaguchi
- 1986Kevin Parker
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1741Carl Linnaeus the Younger, Swedish naturalist (d. 1783)
- 1923Slim Whitman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1946Vladimír Merta, Czech singer-songwriter, guitarist, and journalist
- 1952Paul Stanley, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Kiss and Wicked Lester)
- 1965John Michael Montgomery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Tracii Guns, American guitarist and songwriter
- 1978Allan Søgaard, Danish footballer
- 1978Joy Giovanni, American wrestler and actress
- 1985Roxanne Barcelo, Filipino singer, actress and host
- 1995Joey Badass, American rapper (Pro Era)
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kent’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 250Emperor Decius begins a widespread persecution of Christians in Rome. Pope Fabian is martyred.
- 1320Duke Wladyslaw Lokietek becomes king of Poland.
- 1567Battle of Rio de Janeiro: Portuguese forces under the command of Estácio de Sá definitively drive the French out of Rio de Janeiro.
- 1841Hong Kong Island is occupied by the British.
- 1887The United States Senate allows the Navy to lease Pearl Harbor as a naval base.
- 1921The first Constitution of Turkey is adopted, making fundamental changes in the source and exercise of sovereignty by consecrating the principle of national sovereignty.
- 1959The first flight of the Vickers Vanguard.
- 1991Sudan’s government imposes Islamic law nationwide, worsening the civil war between the country’s Muslim north and Christian south.
- 1992Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
- 2007A three-man team, using only skis and kites, completes a 1093 mi trek to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility for the first time since 1958 and for the first time ever without mechanical assistance.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Harring, Nathan Sykes, Raymond Massey, Nikki Sanderson, Tyler Hynes, Gary Lightbody, Lee Joon, Marina Inoue, Kevin Murphy, Brian Bloom.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 1985.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 1985 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 12, 1975. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 26, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 1985
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,787 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,262 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 433
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 2016
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 12, 1975 (-146)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Like a Virgin by Madonna (January 26, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.I.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1948 – Georgia Engel, American actress; September 20, 1991 – Génesis Carmona, Venezuelan model (d. 2014); August 22, 1986 – Keiko Kitagawa, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,102