Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 20th day of the year 2000. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,442 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,481 days or 6.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 252 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 28, 2031.
If a dog named Wagner - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wagner will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wagner will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Colin Clive
- 1902Leon Ames
- 1907Paula Wessely
- 1944Farhad Mehrad
- 1944José Luis Garci
- 1945Eric Stewart
- 1964Kaho Minami
- 1967Eric Quizon
- 1969Nicky Wire
- 1981Daniel Cudmore
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1554Sebastian of Portugal (d. 1578)
- 1812Thomas Meik, Scottish engineer (d. 1896)
- 1878Ruth St. Denis, American dancer (d. 1968)
- 1921Telmo Zarra, Spanish footballer (d. 2006)
- 1926Jamiluddin Aali, Pakistani poet, playwright, and critic
- 1959R. A. Salvatore, American author
- 1960Scott Thunes, American bass player
- 1972Nikki Haley, American accountant and politician, 116th Governor of South Carolina
- 1975Norberto Fontana, Argentinian race car driver
- 1988Callum MacLeod, English racing driver
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adrian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 250Emperor Decius begins a widespread persecution of Christians in Rome. Pope Fabian is martyred.
- 1523Christian II is forced to abdicate as King of Denmark and Norway.
- 1649Charles I of England goes on trial for treason and other “high crimes”.
- 1783The Kingdom of Great Britain signs a peace treaty with France and Spain, officially ending hostilities in the American Revolutionary War (also known as the American War of Independence).
- 1785Invading Siamese forces attempt to exploit the political chaos in Vietnam, but are ambushed and annihilated at the Mekong river by the Tây Sơn in the Battle of Rạch Gầm-Xoài Mút.
- 1877Last day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1921The first Constitution of Turkey is adopted, making fundamental changes in the source and exercise of sovereignty by consecrating the principle of national sovereignty.
- 1990The Red Army crackdown on civil protests in Baku, Azerbaijan during the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Also known as Black January.
- 1992Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
- 2006Witnesses report seeing a bottlenose whale swimming in the River Thames, the first time the species had been seen in the Thames since records began in 1913.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josef Janíček, Mitch Miller, Mami Higashiyama, David Guetta, Hubert Sumlin, Marcel Bozzuffi, Broncho Billy Anderson, Bryan Callen, Marty Paich, Mitch Woods.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 2000.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 2000 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 17, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 23, 1976. Your score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,442 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,481 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 252
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 2031
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 17, 1988 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 23, 1976 (-193)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera (January 22, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.I.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1950 – Fee Waybill, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Tubes); November 19, 1936 – Ray Collins, American singer (The Mothers of Invention) (d. 2012); March 7, 1961 – Mary Beth Evans, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,156