Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 20th day of the year 2005. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,110 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,703 days or 4.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 28, 2036.
If a dog named D.Damico - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 D.Damico will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like D.Damico will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Leon Ames
- 1922Ray Anthony
- 1923Slim Whitman
- 1937Dorothy Provine
- 1944José Luis Garci
- 1946David Lynch
- 1954Rudy La Scala
- 1955Hiromi Ōta
- 1956Bill Maher
- 1986Kevin Parker
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1926Jamiluddin Aali, Pakistani poet, playwright, and critic
- 1928Antonio de Almeida, French conductor and musicologist (d. 1997)
- 1940Krishnam Raju, Indian actor and politician
- 1947Cyrille Guimard, French cyclist and sportscaster
- 1963James Denton, American actor
- 1965Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- 1967Jay Hunt, Australian-English businessman
- 1971Derrick Green, American singer-songwriter (Sepultura)
- 1980Philippe Gagnon, Canadian swimmer
- 1991Ciara Hanna, American actress and model
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 250Emperor Decius begins a widespread persecution of Christians in Rome. Pope Fabian is martyred.
- 1356Edward Balliol abdicates as King of Scotland.
- 1576The Mexican city of León is founded by order of the viceroy Don Martín Enríquez de Almanza.
- 1783The Kingdom of Great Britain signs a peace treaty with France and Spain, officially ending hostilities in the American Revolutionary War (also known as the American War of Independence).
- 1942World War II: At the Wannsee Conference held in the Berlin suburb of Wannsee, senior Nazi German officials discuss the implementation of the “Final Solution to the Jewish question”.
- 1945World War II: Germany begins the evacuation of 1.8 million people from East Prussia, a task which will take nearly two months.
- 1969East Pakistani police kill student activist Amanullah Asaduzzaman. The resulting outrage is in part responsible for the Bangladesh Liberation War.
- 1981Twenty minutes after Ronald Reagan is inaugurated, Iran releases 52 American hostages.
- 1992Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
- 2006Witnesses report seeing a bottlenose whale swimming in the River Thames, the first time the species had been seen in the Thames since records began in 1913.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ashley Laurence, Patricia Medina, Victoria Paige Meyerink, Hinako Sano, John Bardon, Tony Pope, Hans Conried, Terry Hall, Katsuyuki Konishi, Laura Põldvere.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 2005.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 2005 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 2001. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 3 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,110 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,703 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 173
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 2036
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 25, 2001 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1983 (-146)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Let Me Love You by Mario (January 22, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1921 – Nancy Kelly, American actress (d. 1995); October 15, 1979 – Jaci Velasquez, American singer-songwriter and actress; November 5, 1913 – Vivien Leigh, Indian-born English actress (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903