Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 21st day of the year 1926. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,739 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,580 days or 31.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1957.
If a dog named Misty Rose - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Misty Rose will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Misty Rose will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Richie Havens
- 1942Mac Davis
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1966Robert Del Naja
- 1971Adia Chan
- 1981Masayuki Deai
- 1988William C. Woxlin
- 1990Jacob Smith
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1899Alexander Tcherepnin, Russian-American pianist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1905Karl Wallenda, German-American acrobat and tightrope walker, founded The Flying Wallendas (d. 1978)
- 1911Bill Graber, American pole vaulter (d. 1996)
- 1927Clive Churchill, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1930Mainza Chona, Zambian lawyer and politician; 1st Prime Minister of Zambia (d. 2001)
- 1938Wolfman Jack, American radio host and actor (d. 1995)
- 1971Adia Chan, Indonesian-Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1972Cat Power, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1977Ulrike Maisch, German runner
- 1985Salvatore Giunta, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HOYFLDBIAO? Check your answers here: Word finder HOYFLDBIAO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525The Swiss Anabaptist Movement is founded when Conrad Grebel, Felix Manz, George Blaurock, and about a dozen others baptize each other in the home of Manz’s mother in Zürich, breaking a thousand-year tradition of church-state union.
- 1720Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1864The Tauranga Campaign begins during the New Zealand Wars.
- 1893The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Khe Sanh – One of the most publicized and controversial battles of the war begins.
- 1976Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Scagliotti, Haruna Kojima, Mako Ishino, Nancy Valen, Jamie O'Neal, Jaishankar, Tess Gaerthé, Sandrine Holt, Igor Kvasha, Carla Bruni.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1926.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 8, 1955. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,739 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,580 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,177
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1957
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1927 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 8, 1955 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1942 – Tam White, Scottish singer and actor (d. 2010); September 29, 1955 – Benoît Ferreux, French actor and director; August 1, 1988 – Sasha Jackson, English-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,958