Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 21st day of the year 1955. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,846 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,282 days or 22.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1986.
If a dog named Jackie-O - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jackie-O will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jackie-O will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Mac Davis
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1972Cat Power
- 1980N. Santhanam
- 1986Sushant Singh Rajput
- 1990Corey Lof
- 1994Marny Kennedy
- 1997Jeremy Shada
- 2001Jackson Brundage
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1864Paul Troje, German politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1942)
- 1879Joseph Roffo, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1933)
- 1925Arnold Skaaland, American wrestler and manager (d. 2007)
- 1925Eva Ibbotson, Austrian-English author (d. 2010)
- 1936Koji Hashimoto, Japanese director (d. 2005)
- 1943Rosemary Butler, English-Welsh politician
- 1953Paul Allen, American businessman and philanthropist; co-founded Microsoft
- 1962Tyler Cowen, American economist and academic
- 1977Ulrike Maisch, German runner
- 1980Nana Mizuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actress
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rudolph’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535Following the Affair of the Placards, French Protestants are burned at the stake in front of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
- 1720Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1893The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodney Jerkins, Martine McCutcheon, Victoire Thivisol, Anne Ramsey, Fred Schneider, Phil Donahue, Sarah Bettens, Hazel Dickens, Andy Richter, Jamie Theakston.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1955.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1955 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 5, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 2, 1961. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1955
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,846 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,282 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 841
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1986
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 5, 1971 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 2, 1961 (-127)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1918 – Astrid Varnay, Swedish-American soprano and actress (d. 2006); May 18, 1939 – Silvana Armenulić, Bosnian singer-songwriter and actress; January 31, 1949 – Norris Church Mailer, American model and educator (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,000