Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1968 was a Sunday and it was the 21st day of the year 1968. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,394 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,465 days or 17.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 656 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1999.
If a dog named New - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 New will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like New will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Audrey Dalton
- 1938Wolfman Jack
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1969Karina Lombard
- 1979Spider Loc
- 1990Jacob Smith
- 1994Kang Seung-yoon
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1846Pieter Hendrik Schoute, Dutch mathematician and academic (d. 1923)
- 1878Vahan Tekeyan, Armenian poet and activist (d. 1948)
- 1882Francis Gailey, Australian-American swimmer (d. 1972)
- 1887Georges Vézina, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1926)
- 1901Ricardo Zamora, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 1978)
- 1915Bill Sefton, American pole vaulter (d. 1982)
- 1949Gennaro Contaldo, Italian chef and restaurateur
- 1957Greg Ryan, German-American soccer player and coach
- 1981Dany Heatley, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Masayuki Deai, Japanese actor
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GAVOBEIJ? Check your answers here: Word search GAVOBEIJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1864The Tauranga Campaign begins during the New Zealand Wars.
- 1925Albania declares itself a republic.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 1981Production of the iconic DeLorean DMC-12 sports car begins in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland.
- 1999War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4300 kg of cocaine on board.
- 2003A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Logan, Anjanette Comer, Harold Gould, Ronald Bell, Toni Sailer, Meredith Eaton, Prince Jazzbo, Thomas Gibson, Rebecca Forstadt, Irene Worth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1968.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1968 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 18, 1952. Your score is -96. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1968
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 330 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,394 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,465 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 656
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1999
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 18, 1952 (-96)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band (January 27, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1943 – Jon Mark, English-New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sweet Thursday and Mark-Almond); September 16, 1970 – Mark Schultz, American singer-songwriter; August 31, 1920 – Gustavo Adolfo Palma, Guatemalan tenor and actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,179