Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,290 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Wolfman Jack
- 1941Mike Medavoy
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1969Karina Lombard
- 1971Adia Chan
- 1972Cat Power
- 1986Sushant Singh Rajput
- 1994Marny Kennedy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1813John C. Frémont, American general, explorer, and politician, 5th Territorial Governor of Arizona (d. 1890)
- 1884Roger Nash Baldwin, American author and activist, co-founded the American Civil Liberties Union (d. 1981)
- 1887Maude Farris-Luse, American super-centenarian (d. 2002)
- 1898Avery Claflin, American banker and composer (d. 1979)
- 1899Alexander Tcherepnin, Russian-American pianist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1921Lincoln Alexander, Canadian lawyer and politician, 23rd Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2012)
- 1938Ken Maginnis, Northern Irish soldier, educator, and Unionist politician
- 1954Phil Thompson, English footballer and coach
- 1971Alan McManus, Scottish snooker player, golfer, and sportscaster
- 1974Malena Alterio, Argentinian-Spanish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535Following the Affair of the Placards, French Protestants are burned at the stake in front of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
- 1864The Tauranga Campaign begins during the New Zealand Wars.
- 1919Meeting of the First Dáil Éireann in the Mansion House Dublin. Sinn Féin adopts Ireland’s first constitution. The first engagement of Irish War of Independence, Sologhead Beg, County Tipperary.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carolyn Murphy, Gus G, Basil Rathbone, Robert Tripe, Danny Nucci, Koko Taylor, Paul Marc Rousseau, Mark Kozelek, Dorismar, Patrick Fugit.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 21, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1972 – Patsy Palmer, English actress; April 16, 1993 – Chance the Rapper, American rapper; January 18, 1979 – Mark Anthony Fernandez, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972