Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,469 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Janet - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Janet will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Janet will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Paul Scofield
- 1941Mike Medavoy
- 1941Stathis Giallelis
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1981Michel Teló
- 1990Corey Lof
- 1990Jacob Smith
- 1994Booboo Stewart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1721James Murray, Scottish-English general and politician; Governor of Minorca (d. 1794)
- 1912Konrad Emil Bloch, German-American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2000)
- 1918Chichay, Filipino actress (d. 1993)
- 1950Gary Locke, American politician and diplomat; 36th United States Secretary of Commerce
- 1956Robby Benson, American actor, singer, and director
- 1975Thomas Castaignède, French rugby player and journalist
- 1980Dave Kitson, English footballer
- 1981Gillian Chung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress (Twins)
- 1982Go Shiozaki, Japanese wrestler
- 1989Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Armenian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1915Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit.
- 1925Albania declares itself a republic.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1976Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
- 1997The U.S. House of Representatives votes 395–28 to reprimand Newt Gingrich for ethics violations, making him the first Speaker of the House to be so disciplined.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geoff Barrow, Sonny Boy Williamson I, Yul Brynner, Michael W. Smith, Mykki Blanco, Gemma Ward, George Gaynes, Hülya Avşar, Carrot Top, Ryan O'Shaughnessy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 21, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1990 – Jessica Meuse, American singer; September 9, 1986 – Yung Berg, American rapper and producer; May 4, 1980 – Franziska Weisz, Austrian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298