Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Mike Medavoy
- 1941Stathis Giallelis
- 1942Edwin Starr
- 1945Martin Shaw
- 1970Ken Leung
- 1974Malena Alterio
- 1976Emma Bunton
- 1988Vanessa Hessler
- 1990Corey Lof
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1879Joseph Roffo, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1933)
- 1897René Iché, French sculptor (d. 1954)
- 1935Masamichi Noro, Japanese-French martial artist (d. 2013)
- 1936Koji Hashimoto, Japanese director (d. 2005)
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo, Burkinabé director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Rob Hayles, English cyclist
- 1974Arthémon Hatungimana, Burundian runner
- 1976Patrick de Lange, Dutch baseball player
- 1985Álex Pérez, Spanish footballer
- 1988William C. Woxlin, Swedish actor, playwright, and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1864The Tauranga Campaign begins during the New Zealand Wars.
- 1954The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton, Connecticut by Mamie Eisenhower, the First Lady of the United States.
- 1960Avianca Flight 671 crashes and burns upon landing at Montego Bay, Jamaica, killing 37. It is the worst air disaster in Jamaica’s history and the first for Avianca.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 1997The U.S. House of Representatives votes 395–28 to reprimand Newt Gingrich for ethics violations, making him the first Speaker of the House to be so disciplined.
- 2003A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luisana Lopilato, Dana Elcar, Sammi Smith, Chris Morris, David Carradine, Sky Saxon, Oksana Akinshina, Jayalalithaa, Carmen Soo, Patrick Fiori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 21, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1911 – Spike Jones, American singer, actor, and bandleader (d. 1965); September 4, 1957 – Khandi Alexander, American actress, dancer, and choreographer; October 28, 1988 – Edd Gould, English voice actor and animator, founded Eddsworld (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932