January 21, 1982 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Jan 21, 1982?
January 21, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 21st day of the year 1982. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was January 21 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,107 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,036 days or 13.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 2013.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Lady Montee - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lady Montee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lady Montee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Paul Scofield
- 1941Mike Medavoy
- 1942Edwin Starr
- 1965Jam Master Jay
- 1966Robert Del Naja
- 1971Adia Chan
- 1972Cat Power
- 1972Yasunori Mitsuda
- 1980Nana Mizuki
- 1981Michel Teló
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous January 21 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1820Joseph Wolf, German ornithologist and illustrator (d. 1899)
- 1864Paul Troje, German politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1942)
- 1883Eulogio Rodriguez, Filipino politician, 7th President of the Senate of the Philippines (d. 1964)
- 1924Benny Hill, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1956Robby Benson, American actor, singer, and director
- 1962Tyler Cowen, American economist and academic
- 1963Detlef Schrempf, German basketball player and coach
- 1974Alex Sperafico, Brazilian race car driver
- 1980N. Santhanam, Indian actor and producer
- 1980Nana Mizuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actress
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bruce’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Jan 21st?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793After being found guilty of treason by the French National Convention, Louis XVI of France is executed by guillotine.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1919Meeting of the First Dáil Éireann in the Mansion House Dublin. Sinn Féin adopts Ireland’s first constitution. The first engagement of Irish War of Independence, Sologhead Beg, County Tipperary.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday January 21, 1982 mean?
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daisuke Ishiwatari, Naseeruddin Shah, Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf, Nancy Ajram, Jaro Fürth, Marcus Brigstocke, Jameela Jamil, Pastor Troy, Eugene Roche, Irwin Corey.
What is the birthday horoscope for Jan 21, 1982?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1982.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
What is the birthstone for January 21?
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1982 is Carnation for friendship.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Jan 21, 1982?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Jan 21st Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for January 21?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 23, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on January 21, 1982?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 21 Jan 1982?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man January 21
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for January 21, 1982
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
January 21, 1982 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1982
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,107 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,036 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 511
- Next full moon: June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 2013
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (-159)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Physical by Olivia Newton-John (January 23, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1908 – David Lean, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1991); May 27, 1943 – Cilla Black, English singer and actress (d. 2015); July 3, 1921 – Susan Peters, American actress (d. 1952).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,110