Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1923 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1923. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,388 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,796 days or 32.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1954.
If a dog named Santino - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Santino will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Santino will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875D. W. Griffith
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1943Marília Pêra
- 1955Keiko Takahashi
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1962Dajan Ahmet
- 1962Eric Schaeffer
- 1968Frank Leboeuf
- 1976TJ Trinidad
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1729Gotthold Ephraim Lessing, German philosopher and author (d. 1781)
- 1893Conrad Veidt, German-American actor, director, and producer (d. 1943)
- 1902Daniel Kinsey, American hurdler, coach, and academic (d. 1970)
- 1926Aurèle Nicolet, Swiss flautist
- 1951Ondrej Nepela, Slovak figure skater and coach (d. 1989)
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana, Thai actress
- 1965Steven Adler, American drummer and songwriter
- 1972Gabriel Macht, American actor and producer
- 1977Anna Linkova, Russian tennis player
- 1984Maceo Rigters, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1917World War I: President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for “peace without victory” in Europe.
- 1946In Iran, Qazi Muhammad declares the independent people’s Republic of Mahabad at Chahar Cheragh Square in the Kurdish city of Mahabad. He is the new president and Haji Baba Sheikh is the prime minister.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1971The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- 2015An explosion near a civilian trolleybus in the city of Donetsk kills at least thirteen people.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tip Tipping, Meghan Trainor, Steven Wright, Björn Granath, Mac Davis, Errol Morris, Kelly McGillis, Scott Bakula, Grethe Holmer, Jacob Hoggard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1923 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1940. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,388 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,796 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,198
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1954
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 7, 1949 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1940 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.I.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1941 – Tim McCarver, American baseball player, sportscaster, and singer; October 31, 2000 – Willow Smith, American actress and singer; July 26, 1985 – Jasmine Lennard, English model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881