Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1936. It was the 4th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,462 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,154 days or 27.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,031 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1967.
If a dog named Leoa - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leoa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Leoa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Conrad Veidt
- 1930Mariví Bilbao
- 1940John Hurt
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1961Daniel Johnston
- 1965Diane Lane
- 1972Romi Park
- 1984Raica Oliveira
- 1993Tommy Knight
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1440Ivan III of Russia (d. 1505)
- 1733Philip Carteret, English admiral and explorer (d. 1796)
- 1874Jay Hughes, American baseball player and coach (d. 1924)
- 1877Tom Jones, American baseball player and manager (d. 1923)
- 1948Northern Calloway, American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1955Timothy R. Ferguson, American politician
- 1956John Wesley Shipp, American actor and director
- 1959Linda Blair, American actress and producer
- 1977Anna Linkova, Russian tennis player
- 1980Christopher Masterson, American actor and producer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab, surrender.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Rorke’s Drift: One hundred thirty-nine British soldiers successfully defend their garrison against an onslaught by three to four thousand Zulu warriors.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1957The New York City “Mad Bomber”, George P. Metesky, is arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut and is charged with planting more than 30 bombs.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1963The Élysée Treaty of cooperation between France and Germany is signed by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- 1970The Boeing 747, the world’s first “jumbo jet”, enters commercial service for launch customer Pan American Airways with its maiden voyage from John F. Kennedy International Airport to London Heathrow Airport.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Donahue, Sidsel Endresen, Rutger Hauer, Danni Boatwright, Nathaniel Brown, Alison Doody, Christiane Eda-Pierre, Roman Dragoun, Steven Fromholz, Jerry Jewell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1936 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1936
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 4th Wednesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,462 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,154 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,031
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1967
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1949 – Cliff Williams, English bass player and singer (AC/DC, Home and Bandit); April 29, 1917 – Celeste Holm, American actress and singer (d. 2012); March 7, 1971 – Matthew Vaughn, English director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,949