Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1936. It was the 4th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,161 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,387 days or 28.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,055 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1967.
If a dog named Stellaluna - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stellaluna will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stellaluna will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Joe Gladwin
- 1923Diana Dill
- 1930Mariví Bilbao
- 1940John Hurt
- 1950Pamela Salem
- 1957Rene Requiestas
- 1960Michael Hutchence
- 1972Katie Barberi
- 1981Beverley Mitchell
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1874Jay Hughes, American baseball player and coach (d. 1924)
- 1916Harilal Upadhyay, Indian author, poet, and astrologist (d. 1994)
- 1932Berthold Grünfeld, Norwegian psychiatrist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter, New Zealand-English actress (d. 2001)
- 1952Ramón Avilés, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1953Jim Jarmusch, American director and screenwriter
- 1965Diane Lane, American actress
- 1984Leon Powe, American basketball player
- 1986Matt Simon, Australian footballer
- 1991Alex MacDowall, English race car driver
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bailey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1889Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1927Teddy Wakelam gives the first live radio commentary of a football match anywhere in the world, between Arsenal F.C. and Sheffield United at Highbury.
- 1944World War II: The Allies commence Operation Shingle, an assault on Anzio and Nettuno, Italy.
- 1973The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- 1987Pennsylvania politician R. Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself during a televised press conference, leading to debates on boundaries in journalism.
- 1992Space Shuttle program: Dr. Roberta Bondar becomes the first Canadian woman and the first neurologist in space.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: TiA, Eddie Cibrian, Agnetha Fältskog, David Warner, Béla Balogh, Faye Emerson, Galen Gering, Sinqua Walls, Sam Riegel, Julien Duvivier.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1936 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1936
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 4th Wednesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 251 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,161 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,387 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,055
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1967
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.I.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1966 – Marco Pennette, American screenwriter and producer; July 8, 1969 – George Fisher, American singer-songwriter (Cannibal Corpse, Monstrosity, and Paths of Possession); June 5, 1923 – Roger Lebel, Canadian actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922