Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1936. It was the 4th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,786 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,595 days or 29.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,076 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1967.
If a dog named Lanjye - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 411 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lanjye will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lanjye will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875D. W. Griffith
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1898Denise Legeay
- 1900Ernst Busch
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1968Frank Leboeuf
- 1972Romi Park
- 1977Matthew Newton
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1263Ibn Taymiyyah, Syirian scholar and theologian (d. 1328)
- 1908Lev Landau, Azerbaijani-Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1936Peter Steen, Danish actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1944Khosrow Golsorkhi, Iranian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1974)
- 1956John Wesley Shipp, American actor and director
- 1962Jimmy Herring, American guitarist (Widespread Panic, The Dead, and Phil Lesh and Friends)
- 1965Diane Lane, American actress
- 1977Luciano Andrade Rissutt, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Guy Wilks, English race car driver
- 1985Mohamed Sissoko, Malian footballer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clayton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1555The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1889Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1987Pennsylvania politician R. Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself during a televised press conference, leading to debates on boundaries in journalism.
- 2006Evo Morales is inaugurated as President of Bolivia, becoming the country’s first indigenous president.
- 2015An explosion near a civilian trolleybus in the city of Donetsk kills at least thirteen people.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Siobhan Fahey, Chester Ludgin, Keeley Hazell, Mayuko Aoki, Tamzin Outhwaite, Telma Hopkins, Louis Gossett, Jr., Masaomi Kondō, Warren Mitchell, Faith Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1936 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1936
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 4th Wednesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,786 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,595 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,076
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1967
- Age in dog years: 411 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.I.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1961 – Michiru Ōshima, Japanese composer and producer; March 15, 1931 – James Ellis, Northern Irish actor (d. 2014); May 21, 1965 – Josh Richman, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891