Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1955. It was the 4th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,248 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,083 days or 22.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 821 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1986.
If a dog named Yoryi - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 317 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yoryi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yoryi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1930Mariví Bilbao
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1962Eric Schaeffer
- 1968Frank Leboeuf
- 1977Matthew Newton
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1552Walter Raleigh, English poet, soldier, courtier, and explorer (d. 1618)
- 1904George Balanchine, Russian-American dancer, choreographer, and director, co-founded the New York City Ballet (d. 1983)
- 1913Carl F. H. Henry, American theologian and publisher (d. 2003)
- 1914Dimitris Dragatakis, Greek violinist and composer (d. 2001)
- 1936Peter Steen, Danish actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1940George Seifert, American football player and coach
- 1948Northern Calloway, American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1961Daniel Johnston, American singer-songwriter
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff, American DJ, producer, and actor
- 1972Romi Park, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sofia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1890The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1957The New York City “Mad Bomber”, George P. Metesky, is arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut and is charged with planting more than 30 bombs.
- 1963The Élysée Treaty of cooperation between France and Germany is signed by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Porcelain Black, David Johansen, Lord Buckley, Mabel King, Laarni Lozada, Ilana Sod, Maureen Tucker, Mandy Capristo, Laurette Taylor, Julie McCullough.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1955.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1955 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 5, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1952. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd January 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 4th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 224 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,248 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,083 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 821
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1986
- Age in dog years: 317 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 5, 1971 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1952 (-137)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.I.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1980 – Rojda Demirer, Turkish actress; May 2, 1936 – Engelbert Humperdinck, Indian-English singer and pianist; March 10, 1964 – Neneh Cherry, Swedish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,946