Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,150 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Blind Willie Johnson
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1935Seymour Cassel
- 1943Marília Pêra
- 1946Malcolm McLaren
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1981Willa Ford
- 1993Tommy Knight
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1654Richard Blackmore, English physician and poet (d. 1729)
- 1897Rosa Ponselle, American soprano and actress (d. 1981)
- 1907Dixie Dean, English footballer (d. 1980)
- 1933Yuri Chesnokov, Russian volleyball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1934Vijay Anand, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1945Jean-Pierre Nicolas, French race car driver and manager
- 1949Steve Perry, American singer-songwriter and producer (Journey)
- 1954Tully Blanchard, American football player, wrestler, and referee
- 1968Mauricio Serna, Colombian footballer
- 1981Ibrahima Sonko, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1899Leaders of six Australian colonies meet in Melbourne to discuss confederation.
- 1901Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1973The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- 1992Space Shuttle program: Dr. Roberta Bondar becomes the first Canadian woman and the first neurologist in space.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kasumi Yamaya, Edgar Buchanan, Bob Godfrey, Frank Dunlop, Sertab Erener, Sofia Essaïdi, Ronnie Day, Ryan Pickett, Jason Earles, Rossy de Palma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 22, 1984.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 28, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1948 – Anna Maria Horsford, American actress, director, and producer; May 8, 1984 – Nadine Chandrawinata, German-Indonesian model and actress; January 14, 1994 – Abi Phillips, English singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904