Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Roadrunner - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roadrunner will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Roadrunner will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1900Ernst Busch
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1923Diana Dill
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1943Marília Pêra
- 1949Mike Westhues
- 1961Daniel Johnston
- 1980Christopher Masterson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1654Richard Blackmore, English physician and poet (d. 1729)
- 1905Willy Hartner, German physicist, historian, and academic (d. 1981)
- 1913Henry Bauchau, Belgian psychoanalyst and author (d. 2012)
- 1918Elmer Lach, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1919Diomedes Olivo, Dominican baseball player and scout (d. 1977)
- 1920Alf Ramsey, English footballer and manager (d. 1999)
- 1920Irving Kristol, American journalist, author, and academic, founded The National Interest (d. 2009)
- 1940George Seifert, American football player and coach
- 1984Dennis Kipruto Kimetto, Kenyan runner
- 1985Mohamed Sissoko, Malian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1963The Élysée Treaty of cooperation between France and Germany is signed by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1970The Boeing 747, the world’s first “jumbo jet”, enters commercial service for launch customer Pan American Airways with its maiden voyage from John F. Kennedy International Airport to London Heathrow Airport.
- 1973The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryōtarō Okiayu, Juanita Moore, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Chaka Khan, Emily Head, Dichen Lachman, Sheryfa Luna, Melanie Safka, Barbara Knudson, Jeff Pilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 22, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1953 – Dennis Delaney, American actor and playwright; May 25, 1944 – Charlie Harper, English singer-songwriter and producer (U.K. Subs); February 24, 1974 – Bonnie Somerville, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193