Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,938 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1930Mariví Bilbao
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1955Keiko Takahashi
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana
- 1972Katie Barberi
- 1976TJ Trinidad
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1263Ibn Taymiyyah, Syirian scholar and theologian (d. 1328)
- 1899Martti Haavio, Finnish poet and mythologist (d. 1973)
- 1911Bruno Kreisky, Austrian politician, 22nd Chancellor of Austria (d. 1990)
- 1913William Conway, Irish cardinal (d. 1977)
- 1970Abraham Olano, Spanish cyclist
- 1975Felipe Giaffone, Brazilian race car driver
- 1977Jono Gibbes, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1978Chone Figgins, American baseball player
- 1984Ben Eager, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Rūta Gajauskaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1889Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- 1899Leaders of six Australian colonies meet in Melbourne to discuss confederation.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shin Hae-chul, Irving Thalberg, Kerim Tekin, Rino Katase, Jerry Jeff Walker, Edward Zwick, Jim Byrnes, Donald O'Connor, Max Casella, Kurt Großkurth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 22, 2001.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1983 – Nancy Ajram, Lebanese singer; November 19, 1964 – Crystal Waters, American singer-songwriter; February 27, 1977 – Ji Sung, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904