Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,831 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,010 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Luisa Casati
- 1919Frances Bay
- 1933Chita Rivera
- 1943Gil Gerard
- 1944Rutger Hauer
- 1954Franco De Vita
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1969Ariadna Gil
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1878Rutland Boughton, English composer (d. 1960)
- 1897Ieva Simonaitytė, Lithuanian author (d. 1978)
- 1919Bob Paisley, English footballer and manager (d. 1996)
- 1922Leon Golub, American painter (d. 2004)
- 1929Phillip Knightley, Australian journalist, author, and critic
- 1953Alister McGrath, Irish historian and theologian
- 1953John Luther Adams, American composer
- 1976Brandon Duckworth, American baseball player
- 1979Larry Hughes, American basketball player
- 1982Wily Mo Peña, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 971In China, the war elephant corps of the Southern Han are soundly defeated at Shao by crossbow fire from Song dynasty troops.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1904Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- 1957American inventor Walter Frederick Morrison sells the rights to his flying disc to the Wham-O toy company, which later renames it the “Frisbee”.
- 1960The bathyscaphe USS Trieste breaks a depth record by descending to 10911 m in the Pacific Ocean.
- 2001Five people attempt to set themselves on fire in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, an act that many people later claim is staged by the Communist Party of China to frame Falun Gong and thus escalate their persecution.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bendeniz, Bobby Womack, Christopher Judge, Ada Nicodemou, Elizabeth Reaser, Heather O'Rourke, Amy Grant, Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Matt Angel, Milka Loff Fernandes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 23, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1941 – Stathis Giallelis, Greek actor; March 10, 1964 – Neneh Cherry, Swedish singer-songwriter; June 22, 1974 – Donald Faison, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935