Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1953. It was the 4th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,664 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,221 days or 22.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 835 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1984.
If a dog named Ricardo - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ricardo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ricardo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Luisa Casati
- 1950Richard Dean Anderson
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1964Jonatha Brooke
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1989April Pearson
- 1992Reina Triendl
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1884George McManus, American cartoonist (d. 1954)
- 1915W. Arthur Lewis, Saint Lucian-Barbadian economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1939Sonny Chiba, Japanese actor and martial artist
- 1946Boris Berezovsky, Russian-English businessman and mathematician (d. 2013)
- 1951Chesley Sullenberger, American captain and pilot
- 1965Louie Clemente, American drummer
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou, French-Australian actress
- 1984Robbie Farah, Australian rugby player
- 1986José Enrique Sánchez, Spanish footballer
- 1990Alex Silva, Canadian wrestler
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annette’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1368In a coronation ceremony, Zhu Yuanzhang ascends the throne of China as the Hongwu Emperor, initiating Ming dynasty rule over China that would last for three centuries.
- 1556The deadliest earthquake in history, the Shaanxi earthquake, hits Shaanxi province, China. The death toll may have been as high as 830,000.
- 1793Second Partition of Poland.
- 1912The International Opium Convention is signed at The Hague.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse on Guadalcanal during the Guadalcanal Campaign ends.
- 1945World War II: German admiral Karl Dönitz launches Operation Hannibal.
- 1964The 24th Amendment to the United States Constitution, prohibiting the use of poll taxes in national elections, is ratified.
- 1997Madeleine Albright becomes the first woman to serve as United States Secretary of State.
- 2003Final communication between Earth and Pioneer 10.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joshua Jackson, Betty Wright, Kenny Kwan, Edward Norton, Bill Duggan, Young Dro, David Langton, Miranda Otto, Richard Adler, Dori Caymmi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1953.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1953 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1976. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd January 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1953
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 4th Friday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,664 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,221 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 835
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1984
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1965 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1976 (-160)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.I.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1949 – Robert Lindsay, English actor and singer; June 28, 1947 – Anny Duperey, French actress and author; August 11, 1937 – Anna Massey, English actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,994