Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,916 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Winni - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Winni will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Winni will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Luisa Casati
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1933Chita Rivera
- 1943Gil Gerard
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1972Ewen Bremner
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
- 1986Yukie Kawamura
- 1987Felicia Brandström
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1876Otto Diels, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1954)
- 1897Margarete Schütte-Lihotzky, Austrian architect (d. 2000)
- 1899Glen Kidston, English race car driver and pilot (d. 1931)
- 1916Airey Neave, English colonel, lawyer, and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland (d. 1979)
- 1924Frank Lautenberg, American soldier and politician (d. 2013)
- 1933Chita Rivera, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1935Mike Agostini, Trinidadian sprinter
- 1957Lou Schuler, American journalist and author
- 1961Mas Selamat bin Kastari, Indonesian-Singaporean criminal
- 1994Wesley Jobello, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1793Second Partition of Poland.
- 1795After an extraordinary charge across the frozen Zuiderzee, the French cavalry captured 14 Dutch ships and 850 guns, in a rare occurrence of a battle between ships and cavalry
- 1849Elizabeth Blackwell is awarded her M.D. by the Geneva Medical College of Geneva, New York, becoming the United States’ first female doctor.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1943Duke Ellington plays at Carnegie Hall in New York City for the first time.
- 1950The Knesset passes a resolution that states Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
- 1957American inventor Walter Frederick Morrison sells the rights to his flying disc to the Wham-O toy company, which later renames it the “Frisbee”.
- 1961The Portuguese luxury cruise ship Santa Maria is hijacked by opponents of the Estado Novo regime with the intention of waging war until dictator António de Oliveira Salazar is overthrown.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoriko Douguchi, Rachel Potter, Koo Stark, John Duffey, Richard Adler, Frits Helmuth, Gene Wilder, Yoko Matsugane, Tom Lehrer, Amber Beattie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 23, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1922 – Carmen Silvera, Canadian-English actress and singer (d. 2002); March 13, 1933 – Mike Stoller, American songwriter and producer; July 14, 1966 – Tanya Donelly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Throwing Muses, Belly, and The Breeders).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180