Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1967. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,629 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,543 days or 17.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1998.
If a dog named Hasting - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hasting will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hasting will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Randolph Scott
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1939Sonny Chiba
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1964Mariska Hargitay
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou
- 1977Kamal Heer
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1982Patrick Levis
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1870Ole Sæther, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1946)
- 1918Florence Rush, American social worker (d. 2008)
- 1930Derek Walcott, Saint Lucian poet and playwright; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1935Tom Reamy, American author (d. 1977)
- 1946Arnoldo Alemán, Nicaraguan lawyer and politician, President of Nicaragua
- 1947Megawati Sukarnoputri, Indonesian politician, 5th President of Indonesia
- 1947Tom Carper, American captain and politician, 71st Governor of Delaware
- 1962David Arnold, English composer
- 1964Bharrat Jagdeo, Guyanese economist and politician, 7th President of Guyana
- 1972Ewen Bremner, Scottish actor
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BABMEXUAE? Check your answers here: Word scramble BABMEXUAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 1264In the conflict between King Henry III of England and his rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, King Louis IX of France issues the Mise of Amiens, a one-sided decision in favour of Henry that later leads to the Second Barons’ War.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Rabaul begins, the first fighting of the New Guinea campaign.
- 1943Duke Ellington plays at Carnegie Hall in New York City for the first time.
- 1943World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua.
- 1963The Guinea-Bissau War of Independence officially begins when PAIGC guerrilla fighters attack the Portuguese army stationed in Tite.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
- 1997Madeleine Albright becomes the first woman to serve as United States Secretary of State.
- 2001Five people attempt to set themselves on fire in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, an act that many people later claim is staged by the Communist Party of China to frame Falun Gong and thus escalate their persecution.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Doman, Vida Hope, Paula Wessely, Masashi Mikami, Ken Russell, Lauri Hendler, Big Pun, Percy Rodriguez, Brian McGuire, Camilla Spira.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1967.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1967 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 29, 1983. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 28, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd January 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1967
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,629 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,543 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 665
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1998
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1997 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 29, 1983 (-140)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: I’m a Believer by The Monkees (January 28, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.I.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1929 – Pierre Brice, French actor (d. 2015); July 1, 1989 – Leah McFall, Northern Irish singer-songwriter; November 18, 1952 – Delroy Lindo, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,159