Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1967. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,023 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,341 days or 17.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 645 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1998.
If a dog named Mija - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mija will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mija will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dan Duryea
- 1919Ernie Kovacs
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1933Chita Rivera
- 1944Rutger Hauer
- 1973Epi Quizon
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou
- 1987Felicia Brandström
- 1987The Avener
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1783Stendhal, French author (d. 1842)
- 1913Jean-Michel Atlan, Algerian-French painter (d. 1960)
- 1915Potter Stewart, American lawyer and judge (d. 1985)
- 1919Ernie Kovacs, American actor and game show host (d. 1962)
- 1927Fred Williams, Australian painter (d. 1982)
- 1932Larri Thomas, American actress and dancer (d. 2013)
- 1943Özhan Canaydın, Turkish basketball player and businessman (d. 2010)
- 1961Yelena Sinchukova, Russian long jumper
- 1981Julia Jones, American actress
- 1994Wesley Jobello, French footballer
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1656Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- 1789Georgetown College, the first Catholic university in the United States, is founded in Georgetown, Maryland (now a part of Washington, D.C.)
- 1793Second Partition of Poland.
- 1795After an extraordinary charge across the frozen Zuiderzee, the French cavalry captured 14 Dutch ships and 850 guns, in a rare occurrence of a battle between ships and cavalry
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1943Duke Ellington plays at Carnegie Hall in New York City for the first time.
- 1958After a general uprising and rioting in the streets, President Marcos Pérez Jiménez leaves Venezuela.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Nighy, Lisa Joyner, Uwe Ochsenknecht, Satomi Akesaka, Bill Brochtrup, Tom Russell, Andrea Brillantes, Susan Howard, Afroman, Francis L. Sullivan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1967.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1967 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 29, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 28, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd January 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1967
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 335 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,023 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,341 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 645
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1997 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 29, 1983 (-140)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: I’m a Believer by The Monkees (January 28, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1920 – Pamela Cundell, English actress (d. 2015); October 2, 1928 – George McFarland, American actor (d. 1993); February 21, 1957 – Julia Benjamin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,778