Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,709 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Satisha - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Satisha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Satisha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dan Duryea
- 1919Frances Bay
- 1925Marty Paich
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1972Ewen Bremner
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
- 1976Angelica Lee
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1989April Pearson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1907Dan Duryea, American actor and singer (d. 1968)
- 1907Hideki Yukawa, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1981)
- 1910Django Reinhardt, Belgian guitarist and composer (Quintette du Hot Club de France) (d. 1953)
- 1912Boris Pokrovsky, Russian director and manager (d. 2009)
- 1913Jean-Michel Atlan, Algerian-French painter (d. 1960)
- 1970Constantina Diță, Romanian-American runner
- 1976Nigel McGuinness, English-American wrestler
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro, Japanese actor
- 1990Alex Silva, Canadian wrestler
- 1992Reina Triendl, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1546Having published nothing for eleven years, François Rabelais publishes the Tiers Livre, his sequel to Gargantua and Pantagruel.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1789Georgetown College, the first Catholic university in the United States, is founded in Georgetown, Maryland (now a part of Washington, D.C.)
- 1793Second Partition of Poland.
- 1795After an extraordinary charge across the frozen Zuiderzee, the French cavalry captured 14 Dutch ships and 850 guns, in a rare occurrence of a battle between ships and cavalry
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse on Guadalcanal during the Guadalcanal Campaign ends.
- 1945World War II: German admiral Karl Dönitz launches Operation Hannibal.
- 1950The Knesset passes a resolution that states Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
- 1997Madeleine Albright becomes the first woman to serve as United States Secretary of State.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Jacks, Howie Long, Snooki, Mark Arnold, Phil Ramone, Miriam Shor, Ornella Muti, Mitch Woods, Scotty McCreery, Ronald D. Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 23, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1943 – Art LaFleur, American actor; October 5, 1905 – John Hoyt, American actor (d. 1991); July 7, 1922 – Alan Armer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189