Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 24th day of the year 1922. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,201 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,067 days or 33.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 2, 1953.
If a dog named Silly Angel - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Silly Angel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Silly Angel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Walter Model
- 1922Daniel Boulanger
- 1939Ray Stevens
- 1944Klaus Nomi
- 1956Hanne Krogh
- 1967Mark Kozelek
- 1971Stanislas Merhar
- 1977Kensuke Kita
- 1990Mao Abe
- 1994Yoo Young-jae
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 76Hadrian, Roman emperor (d. 138)
- 1746Gustav III of Sweden (d. 1792)
- 1754Andrew Ellicott, American soldier and surveyor (d. 1820)
- 1866Jaan Poska, Estonian lawyer and politician, 1st Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1920)
- 1909Martin Lings, English author and scholar (d. 2005)
- 1930Mahmoud Farshchian, Iranian-Persian painter and academic
- 1947Masashi Ozaki, Japanese baseball player and golfer
- 1954Jo Gartner, Austrian race car driver (d. 1986)
- 1959Akira Maeda, Japanese wrestler, mixed martial artist, and actor
- 1961Vince Russo, American wrestling manager and journalist
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Camille’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1438The Council of Basel suspends Pope Eugene IV.
- 1624Afonso Mendes, appointed by Pope Gregory XV as Prelate of Ethiopia, arrives at Massawa from Goa.
- 1739Peshva warrior Chimnaji Appa defeats Portuguese forces and captures Tarapur Fort, India.
- 1859Political and state union of Moldavia and Wallachia; Alexandru Ioan Cuza is elected as Domnitor in both Principalities.
- 1862Bucharest is proclaimed the capital of Romania.
- 1900Second Boer War: Boers stop a British attempt to break the Siege of Ladysmith in the Battle of Spion Kop.
- 1911Japanese anarchist Shūsui Kōtoku is hanged for treason in a case now considered a miscarriage of justice.
- 1978Soviet satellite Kosmos 954, with a nuclear reactor on board, burns up in Earth’s atmosphere, scattering radioactive debris over Canada’s Northwest Territories. Only 1% is recovered.
- 1986Voyager 2 passes within 81500 km of Uranus.
- 1993Turkish journalist and writer Uğur Mumcu is assassinated by a car bomb in Ankara.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Thompson, Bebe Buell, Michael Gross, Ethan Kath, Kaneto Shindo, David "Stringbean" Akeman, Courtney Jines, Natalia Oreiro, Ara Gevorgyan, Stephanie Zimbalist.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 24, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th January 1922 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 24, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 24th day of 1922
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,201 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,067 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,226
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 2, 1953
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1941 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.I.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1957 – Michalis Rakintzis, Greek singer-songwriter; December 11, 1923 – Betsy Blair, American-English actress and dancer (d. 2009); January 10, 1949 – Allu Aravind, Indian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851