Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 2001 was a Wednesday and it was the 24th day of the year 2001. It was the 4th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,548 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,516 days or 6.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 256 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 2, 2032.
If a dog named Barnabee - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barnabee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Barnabee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Henry King
- 1930Terence Bayler
- 1939Ray Stevens
- 1947Warren Zevon
- 1949John Belushi
- 1950Daniel Auteuil
- 1972Beth Hart
- 1983Diane Birch
- 1986Cristiano Araújo
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1864Marguerite Durand, French actress, journalist, and activist (d. 1936)
- 1898Cliff Heathcote, American baseball player (d. 1939)
- 1907Maurice Couve de Murville, French soldier and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1999)
- 1909Martin Lings, English author and scholar (d. 2005)
- 1922Charles W. Socarides, American psychiatrist, physician, and author (d. 2005)
- 1943Tony Trimmer, English race car driver
- 1967John Myung, American bass player
- 1971Stanislas Merhar, French actor
- 1977Johann Urb, Estonian-American actor and producer
- 1979Nik Wallenda, American acrobat and tightrope walker
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Salvatore’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 41Roman Emperor Caligula, known for his eccentricity and sadistic despotism, is assassinated by his disgruntled Praetorian Guards. The Guard then proclaims Caligula’s uncle Claudius as Emperor
- 1438The Council of Basel suspends Pope Eugene IV.
- 1679King Charles II of England dissolves the Cavalier Parliament.
- 1739Peshva warrior Chimnaji Appa defeats Portuguese forces and captures Tarapur Fort, India.
- 1742Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1857The University of Calcutta is formally founded as the first fully fledged university in South Asia.
- 1878The revolutionary Vera Zasulich shoots at Fyodor Trepov, the Governor of Saint Petersburg.
- 1933The 20th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, changing the beginning and end of terms for all elected federal offices.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill conclude a conference in Casablanca.
- 1978Soviet satellite Kosmos 954, with a nuclear reactor on board, burns up in Earth’s atmosphere, scattering radioactive debris over Canada’s Northwest Territories. Only 1% is recovered.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alberto Cortez, Sandro de América, Jimmy Page, Cheri Oteri, Bud Abbott, Gordon Currie, Angie Harmon, Marlon Jackson, Tom Hanks, David James Elliott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 24, 2001.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th January 2001 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 8, 1985. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 24th January 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 24, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 24th day of 2001
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 4th Wednesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,548 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,516 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 256
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 2, 2032
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1973 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 8, 1985 (-174)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child (January 27, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.I.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1930 – Jack Gold, English director and producer (d. 2015); November 13, 1940 – Daniel Pilon, Canadian actor; July 26, 1961 – Felix Dexter, Caribbean-English comedian and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,033