Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of January 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 25, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 25th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,700 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Diana Hyland
- 1938Vladimir Vysotsky
- 1943Roy Black
- 1958Dinah Manoff
- 1958Kavita Krishnamurthy
- 1971Ana Ortiz
- 1974Emily Haines
- 1975Dat Phan
- 1981Charlie Bewley
- 1982Sho Sakurai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 25.
- 1477Anne of Brittany (d. 1514)
- 1743Friedrich Heinrich Jacobi, German philosopher and author (d. 1819)
- 1896Florence Mills, American singer, dancer, and actress (d. 1927)
- 1929Elizabeth Allen, American actress and singer (d. 2006)
- 1929Robert Faurisson, English-French author and academic
- 1936Diana Hyland, American actress (d. 1977)
- 1948Ros Kelly, Australian educator and politician; 1st Australian Minister for Defence Science and Personnel
- 1949Paul Nurse, English geneticist and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1957Eskil Erlandsson, Swedish technologist and politician, Swedish Minister for Rural Affairs
- 1991Jared Cowen, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1704The Battle of Ayubale results in the destruction of most of the Spanish missions in Florida.
- 1755Moscow University is established on Tatiana Day.
- 1791The British Parliament passes the Constitutional Act of 1791 and splits the old Province of Quebec into Upper Canada and Lower Canada.
- 1881Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell form the Oriental Telephone Company.
- 1937The Guiding Light debuts on NBC radio from Chicago. In 1952 it moves to CBS television, where it remains until September 18, 2009.
- 1947Thomas Goldsmith Jr. files a patent for a “Cathode Ray Tube Amusement Device”, the first ever electronic game.
- 1960The National Association of Broadcasters reacts to the “payola” scandal by threatening fines for any disc jockeys who accept money for playing particular records.
- 1998A suicide attack by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam on Sri Lanka’s Temple of the Tooth kills eight and injures 25 others.
- 2005A stampede at the Mandhradevi temple in Maharashtra, India kills at least 258.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution begins in Egypt, with a series of street demonstrations, marches, rallies, acts of civil disobedience, riots, labour strikes, and violent clashes in Cairo, Alexandria, and throughout other cities in Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for January 25.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 25 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernard Gordon, John Aprea, Pete Davidson, Johnny Whitaker, King Kong Bundy, Ayaka Umeda, Hugh Bonneville, Mike Tyson, Melissa Benoist, Abhinav Shukla.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 25, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1983 – James Sutton, English actor; March 31, 1939 – Volker Schlöndorff, German director and producer; March 21, 1990 – Mandy Capristo, German singer-songwriter and dancer (Monrose).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,032