Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of January 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 25, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 25th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,755 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 737 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Karoline Jagemann
- 1915Ewan MacColl
- 1931Dean Jones
- 1934Mimi Kok
- 1945Leigh Taylor-Young
- 1953Mark Weil
- 1958Kavita Krishnamurthy
- 1967David Ginola
- 1975Dat Phan
- 1982Sho Sakurai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 25.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 25.
- 1882Virginia Woolf, English author and critic (d. 1941)
- 1899Paul-Henri Spaak, Belgian politician, 46th Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 1972)
- 1899Sleepy John Estes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1977)
- 1900István Fekete, Hungarian author (d. 1970)
- 1919Edwin Newman, American journalist and author (d. 2010)
- 1925Giorgos Zampetas, Greek bouzouki player and songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1979Christine Lakin, American actress and producer
- 1981Clara Morgane, French actress and singer
- 1981Toše Proeski, Macedonian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2007)
- 1989Sheryfa Luna, French singer and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1755Moscow University is established on Tatiana Day.
- 1879The Bulgarian National Bank is founded.
- 1960The National Association of Broadcasters reacts to the “payola” scandal by threatening fines for any disc jockeys who accept money for playing particular records.
- 1969Brazilian Army captain Carlos Lamarca deserts in order to fight against the military dictatorship, taking with him ten machine guns and 63 rifles.
- 1986The National Resistance Movement topples the government of Tito Okello in Uganda.
- 1995The Norwegian rocket incident: Russia almost launches a nuclear attack after it mistakes Black Brant XII, a Norwegian research rocket, for a US Trident missile.
- 1999A 6.0 Richter scale earthquake hits western Colombia killing at least 1,000.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: A group of people leave London, England, for Baghdad, Iraq, to serve as human shields, intending to prevent the U.S.-led coalition troops from bombing certain locations.
- 2004Opportunity rover (MER-B) lands on surface of Mars.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution begins in Egypt, with a series of street demonstrations, marches, rallies, acts of civil disobedience, riots, labour strikes, and violent clashes in Cairo, Alexandria, and throughout other cities in Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for January 25.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 25 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Hayward, Nicholas Courtney, Ungsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha, Don McLean, Syreeta Wright, Gary Lewis, Bob Todd, Ted Leonard, James Arthur, Khleo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 25, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1974 – Yutaka Yamamoto, Japanese director and producer, founded Ordet Animation Studio; June 21, 1924 – Ezzatolah Entezami, Iranian actor; June 23, 1957 – Frances McDormand, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025