Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of January 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 25, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 25th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Diana Hyland
- 1943Roy Black
- 1943Tobe Hooper
- 1945Leigh Taylor-Young
- 1952Sara Mandiano
- 1958Gary Tibbs
- 1981Charlie Bewley
- 1981Clara Morgane
- 1985Tina Karol
- 1989Mikako Tabe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 25.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 25.
- 1459Paul Hofhaimer, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1537)
- 1759Robert Burns, Scottish poet and songwriter (d. 1796)
- 1813J. Marion Sims, American gynecologist and physician (d. 1883)
- 1896Florence Mills, American singer, dancer, and actress (d. 1927)
- 1899Sleepy John Estes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1977)
- 1925Giorgos Zampetas, Greek bouzouki player and songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1969Sergei Ovchinnikov, Russian volleyball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1971Ana Ortiz, American actress and singer
- 1974Emily Haines, Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1985Tina Karol, Ukrainian singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494Alfonso II becomes King of Naples.
- 1515Coronation of Francis I of France.
- 1791The British Parliament passes the Constitutional Act of 1791 and splits the old Province of Quebec into Upper Canada and Lower Canada.
- 1792The London Corresponding Society is founded.
- 1881Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell form the Oriental Telephone Company.
- 1932Second Sino-Japanese War: The Chinese National Revolutionary Army begins its defense of Harbin.
- 1942World War II: Thailand declares war on the United States and United Kingdom.
- 1946The United Mine Workers rejoins the American Federation of Labor.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first official papal visits outside Italy to The Bahamas, Dominican Republic and Mexico.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: A group of people leave London, England, for Baghdad, Iraq, to serve as human shields, intending to prevent the U.S.-led coalition troops from bombing certain locations.
View the complete list of historical events for January 25.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 25 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tiffany Thornton, John Patrick Amedori, Clint Boon, Cameron Daddo, Eric Braeden, James MacArthur, January Jones, Jiří Kabeš, Martina McBride, Ernesto Bonino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 25, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1951 – Dave McArtney, New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hello Sailor) (d. 2013); September 30, 1977 – Maia Brewton, American actress; June 5, 1941 – Erasmo Carlos, Brazilian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040