Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 25, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 25th day of the year 1981. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,085 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,695 days or 12.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 477 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 3, 2012.
If a dog named Dafne - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dafne will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dafne will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Sleepy John Estes
- 1938Etta James
- 1938Vladimir Vysotsky
- 1957Jenifer Lewis
- 1958Gary Tibbs
- 1961Willie Revillame
- 1981Charlie Bewley
- 1981Clara Morgane
- 1989Sheryfa Luna
- 1990Lee Junho
View the complete list of January 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 25.
- 750Leo IV the Khazar, Byzantine emperor (d. 780)
- 1858Mikimoto Kōkichi, Japanese businessman (d. 1954)
- 1923Jean Taittinger, French politician; French Minister of Justice (d. 2012)
- 1928Jérôme Choquette, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1929Robert Faurisson, English-French author and academic
- 1939Gabriel Romanus, Swedish politician
- 1941Gregory Sierra, American actor
- 1952Peter Tatchell, Australian-English journalist and activist
- 1975Mia Kirshner, Canadian actress
- 1989Víctor Ruiz Torre, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of January 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1494Alfonso II becomes King of Naples.
- 1533Henry VIII of England secretly marries his second wife Anne Boleyn.
- 1787Shays’ Rebellion: The rebellion’s largest confrontation, outside the Springfield Armory, results in the killing of four rebels and the wounding of twenty.
- 1791The British Parliament passes the Constitutional Act of 1791 and splits the old Province of Quebec into Upper Canada and Lower Canada.
- 1944Florence Li Tim-Oi is ordained in China, becoming the first woman Anglican priest.
- 1955The Soviet Union ends the state of war with Germany.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first official papal visits outside Italy to The Bahamas, Dominican Republic and Mexico.
- 1986The National Resistance Movement topples the government of Tito Okello in Uganda.
- 1999A 6.0 Richter scale earthquake hits western Colombia killing at least 1,000.
- 2004Opportunity rover (MER-B) lands on surface of Mars.
View the complete list of January 25 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 25, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krista K, Ayumi Tsunematsu, Maurice Woods, Daisuke Gōri, Marc Ribot, Kim Hyun-joong, Kristin Scott Thomas, Andrew Stevens, Carlo Wieth, Gummo Marx.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 25, 1981.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th January 1981 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 30, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1991. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tide Is High by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 25th January 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 25, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 25th day of 1981
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 159 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,085 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,695 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 477
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 3, 2012
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 30, 1999 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1991 (-176)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: The Tide Is High by Blondie (January 31, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.I.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1952 – Alex van Warmerdam, Dutch actor, director, and screenwriter; January 9, 1956 – Imelda Staunton, English actress; August 1, 1976 – Don Hertzfeldt, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,049