Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 26th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,081 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 375 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Maria von Trapp
- 1915William Hopper
- 1932Coxsone Dodd
- 1947Michel Sardou
- 1947Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin
- 1955Eddie Van Halen
- 1958Ellen DeGeneres
- 1969Michael O'Hearn
- 1981Colin O'Donoghue
- 1986Kim Jae-joong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1880Douglas MacArthur, American general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964)
- 1919Bill Nicholson, English footballer and manager (d. 2004)
- 1925Claude Ryan, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 2004)
- 1943César Gutiérrez, Venezuelan baseball player and manager (d. 2005)
- 1960Road Warrior Animal, American wrestler
- 1962Guo Jian, Chinese-Australian painter
- 1970Tracy Middendorf, American actress
- 1978Corina Morariu, American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1981Volador Jr., Mexican wrestler
- 1987Sebastian Giovinco, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565Battle of Talikota, fought between the Vijayanagara Empire and the Islamic sultanates of the Deccan, leads to the subjugation, and eventual destruction of the last Hindu kingdom in India, and the consolidation of Islamic rule over much of the Indian subcontinent.
- 1855Point No Point Treaty is signed in Washington Territory.
- 1861American Civil War: The state of Louisiana secedes from the Union.
- 1863American Civil War: Governor of Massachusetts John Albion Andrew receives permission from the Secretary of War to raise a militia organization for men of African descent.
- 1924Saint Petersburg, Russia, is renamed Leningrad.
- 1930The Indian National Congress declares 26 January as Independence Day or as the day for Poorna Swaraj (“Complete Independence”) which occurred 17 years later.
- 1949The Hale telescope at Palomar Observatory sees first light under the direction of Edwin Hubble, becoming the largest aperture optical telescope (until BTA-6 is built in 1976).
- 1986The Ugandan government of Tito Okello is overthrown by the National Resistance Army, led by Yoweri Museveni.
- 1991Mohamed Siad Barre is removed from power in Somalia, ending centralized government, and is succeeded by Ali Mahdi.
- 2001An earthquake hits Gujarat, India, causing more than 20,000 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for January 26.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Stabile, Sofie Gråbøl, Rim'K, Vivian Vance, Gregory Abbott, Angie Greenup, Mami Yamasaki, Indra Bania, Ashley Monroe, Dot Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 26, 1987.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was At This Moment by Billy Vera and the Beaters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1929 – Betty Johnson, American singer (The Johnson Family Singers); October 31, 1952 – Joe West, American baseball umpire and actor; October 8, 1954 – Michael Dudikoff, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945