Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 27th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,186 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,062 days or 28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,022 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 5, 1967.
If a dog named Augie - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Augie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Augie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Brian Rix, Baron Rix
- 1926Ingrid Thulin
- 1930Bobby Bland
- 1965Alan Cumming
- 1966Tamlyn Tomita
- 1968Mike Patton
- 1972Josh Randall
- 1979Rosamund Pike
- 1989Daisy Lowe
View the complete list of January 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1621Thomas Willis, English physician and anatomist (d. 1675)
- 1775Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling, German-Swiss philosopher and academic (d. 1854)
- 1869Will Marion Cook, American violinist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1893Soong Ching-ling, Chinese politician; President of the People’s Republic of China (d. 1981)
- 1942Stewart Raffill, American director and screenwriter
- 1952Billy Johnson, American football player and coach
- 1959Göran Hägglund, Swedish politician; 28th Swedish Minister for Social Affairs
- 1968Patrick Blondeau, French footballer
- 1985Dustley Mulder, Dutch footballer
- 1986Giorgi Loria, Georgian footballer
View the complete list of January 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1186Henry VI, the son and heir of the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I, marries Constance of Sicily.
- 1302Dante Alighieri, the poet and politician, is exiled from Florence, Italy, where he served as one of six priors governing the city.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Henry Knox’s “noble train of artillery” arrives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1880Thomas Edison receives the patent on the incandescent lamp.
- 1909The Young Left is founded in Norway.
- 1974The Brisbane River breaches its banks causing the largest flood to affect the city of Brisbane in the 20th century.
- 1993American-born sumo wrestler Akebono Tarō becomes the first foreigner to be promoted to the sport’s highest rank of yokozuna.
- 1996In a military coup Colonel Ibrahim Baré Maïnassara deposes the first democratically elected president of Niger, Mahamane Ousmane.
- 2002An explosion at a military storage facility in Lagos, Nigeria, kills at least 1,100 people and displaces over 20,000 others.
- 2010The 2009 Honduran constitutional crisis ends when Porfirio Lobo Sosa becomes the new President of Honduras.
View the complete list of January 27 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve McFadden, Raven Quinn, Masashi Mikami, Elliott Jordan, Marcel Schirmer, Chris Barfoot, Gloria Diaz, Millie Perkins, Victor Rasuk, Eliza Coupe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 27, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 27, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1939 – Michael Learned, American actress and singer; May 26, 1987 – Josh Thomas, Australian comedian and actor; May 13, 1956 – Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,426