Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 27th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,959 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,320 days or 26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 947 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 5, 1973.
If a dog named Rockefeller - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rockefeller will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rockefeller will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Willy Fritsch
- 1918Elmore James
- 1956Mimi Rogers
- 1964Bridget Fonda
- 1965Alan Cumming
- 1965Oktay Kaynarca
- 1967Bobby Deol
- 1968Mike Patton
- 1989Daisy Lowe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1930Bobby Bland, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1936Troy Donahue, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1937John Ogdon, English pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1958Kadri Mälk, Estonian jewelry designer
- 1959Göran Hägglund, Swedish politician; 28th Swedish Minister for Social Affairs
- 1959Keith Olbermann, American journalist and author
- 1964Bridget Fonda, American actress
- 1970Emmanuel Pahud, Swiss flute player
- 1981Tony Woodcock, New Zealand rugby player
- 1993Yaya Sanogo, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Henry Knox’s “noble train of artillery” arrives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1825The U.S. Congress approves Indian Territory (in what is present-day Oklahoma), clearing the way for forced relocation of the Eastern Indians on the “Trail of Tears”.
- 1869Boshin War: Tokugawa rebels establish the Ezo Republic in Hokkaidō.
- 1880Thomas Edison receives the patent on the incandescent lamp.
- 1951Nuclear testing at the Nevada Test Site begins with a one-kiloton bomb dropped on Frenchman Flat.
- 1967The United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union sign the Outer Space Treaty in Washington, D.C., banning deployment of nuclear weapons in space, and limiting use of the Moon and other celestial bodies to peaceful purposes.
- 1974The Brisbane River breaches its banks causing the largest flood to affect the city of Brisbane in the 20th century.
- 1983The pilot shaft of the Seikan Tunnel, the world’s longest sub-aqueous tunnel (53.85 km) between the Japanese islands of Honshū and Hokkaidō, breaks through.
- 1984Pop singer Michael Jackson suffers second degree burns to his scalp during the filming of a Pepsi commercial in the Shrine Auditorium.
- 1996In a military coup Colonel Ibrahim Baré Maïnassara deposes the first democratically elected president of Niger, Mahamane Ousmane.
View the complete list of historical events for January 27.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Gilbert (musician), Dirk Bach, Barry Cryer, Conchita Supervía, Yūko Miyamura, William B. Davis, Shawn Mullins, Dean Paul Martin, Root Boy Slim, Micheline Presle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 27, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1953 – Alfred Molina, English actor and producer; June 30, 1973 – Noam Zylberman, Israeli-Canadian actor; April 1, 1983 – Sergey Lazarev, Russian singer, actor, and dancer (Smash!!).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,305