Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 27th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Joel - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Joel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Joel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Howard McNear
- 1931Gazanfer Özcan
- 1936Florin Piersic
- 1942Kate Wolf
- 1948Mikhail Baryshnikov
- 1956Mimi Rogers
- 1958Susanna Thompson
- 1961Dina Bonnevie
- 1968Mike Patton
- 1980Eva Padberg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1443Albert III, Duke of Saxony (d. 1500)
- 1901Willy Fritsch, German actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1973)
- 1937Fred Åkerström, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1985)
- 1947Vyron Polydoras, Greek politician; Greek Minister for Public Order
- 1957Frank Miller, American illustrator, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Kadri Mälk, Estonian jewelry designer
- 1965Attila Sekerlioglu, Austrian footballer and manager
- 1965Ignacio Noé, Argentinian author and illustrator
- 1972Keith Wood, Irish rugby player and hurdler
- 1987Katy Rose, American singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 98Trajan succeeded his adoptive father Nerva as Roman emperor; under his rule the Roman Empire would reach its maximum extent.
- 1909The Young Left is founded in Norway.
- 1939First flight of the Lockheed P-38 Lightning.
- 1961Soviet submarine S-80 sinks with all hands lost.
- 1967Astronauts Gus Grissom, Edward White and Roger Chaffee are killed in a fire during a test of their Apollo 1 spacecraft at the Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
- 1980Through cooperation between the U.S. and Canadian governments, six American diplomats secretly escape hostilities in Iran in the culmination of the Canadian Caper.
- 1984Pop singer Michael Jackson suffers second degree burns to his scalp during the filming of a Pepsi commercial in the Shrine Auditorium.
- 1996Germany first observes International Holocaust Remembrance Day.
- 2006Western Union discontinues its Telegram and Commercial Messaging services.
- 2013Two hundred forty-two people die in a nightclub fire in the city of Santa Maria, Brazil.
View the complete list of historical events for January 27.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vaughn Monroe, Veronika Portsmuth, Randy Couture, Johnny Galecki, Mylène Demongeot, Javier Bardem, Shakin' Stevens, Paul Davis, Dee Snider, Mani Ratnam.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 27, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1971 – Johnny Knoxville, American actor, stuntman, and producer; April 19, 1981 – Catalina Sandino Moreno, Colombian actress; December 22, 1981 – David Cormican, Canadian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181