Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 27th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Rexi - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rexi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rexi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Howard McNear
- 1908Hot Lips Page
- 1924Sabu Dastagir
- 1958Susanna Thompson
- 1961Gillian Gilbert
- 1966Tamlyn Tomita
- 1972Josh Randall
- 1972Mark Owen
- 1987Lily Donaldson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1862Eustaquio de Escandón, Mexican polo player (d. 1933)
- 1919Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., American singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor (d. 1972)
- 1931Mordecai Richler, Canadian author and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1942John Witherspoon, American actor
- 1946Nedra Talley, American singer (The Ronettes)
- 1959Cris Collinsworth, American football player and sportscaster
- 1971Fann Wong, Singaporean actress and singer
- 1974Andrei Pavel, Romanian tennis player and coach
- 1981Yaniv Katan, Israeli footballer
- 1985Dustley Mulder, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Dante Alighieri, the poet and politician, is exiled from Florence, Italy, where he served as one of six priors governing the city.
- 1606Gunpowder Plot: The trial of Guy Fawkes and other conspirators begins, ending with their execution on January 31.
- 1695Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Henry Knox’s “noble train of artillery” arrives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1785The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- 1868Boshin War: The Battle of Toba–Fushimi between forces of the Tokugawa shogunate and pro-Imperial factions begins, which will end in defeat for the shogunate, and is a pivotal point in the Meiji Restoration.
- 1869Boshin War: Tokugawa rebels establish the Ezo Republic in Hokkaidō.
- 1944World War II: The 900-day Siege of Leningrad is lifted.
- 1974The Brisbane River breaches its banks causing the largest flood to affect the city of Brisbane in the 20th century.
- 2002An explosion at a military storage facility in Lagos, Nigeria, kills at least 1,100 people and displaces over 20,000 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 27.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phylicia Rashād, Nick Mancuso, Johann Nestroy, Þorsteinn Bachmann, Lauren Ambrose, Yūji Mitsuya, Mike Nolan, Henrik Klingenberg, Lauren German, Kate Miner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 27, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1977 – Soulja Slim, American rapper (UTP) (d. 2003); March 5, 1954 – Marsha Warfield, American actress and singer; September 23, 1996 – Lee Hi, South Korean singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211