Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 27th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Brian Rix, Baron Rix
- 1930Bobby Bland
- 1931Gazanfer Özcan
- 1936Troy Donahue
- 1937Fred Åkerström
- 1956Mimi Rogers
- 1965Oktay Kaynarca
- 1967Bobby Deol
- 1987Lily Donaldson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1926Fritz Spiegl, Austrian flute player and journalist (d. 2003)
- 1936Florin Piersic, Romanian actor
- 1936Samuel C. C. Ting, American physicist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1936Troy Donahue, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1938Roy Bourgeois, American priest and activist
- 1956Susanne Blakeslee, American actress
- 1964Patrick van Deurzen, Dutch composer and academic
- 1971Patrice Brisebois, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1986Giorgi Loria, Georgian footballer
- 1989Alberto Botía, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 98Trajan succeeded his adoptive father Nerva as Roman emperor; under his rule the Roman Empire would reach its maximum extent.
- 1302Dante Alighieri, the poet and politician, is exiled from Florence, Italy, where he served as one of six priors governing the city.
- 1825The U.S. Congress approves Indian Territory (in what is present-day Oklahoma), clearing the way for forced relocation of the Eastern Indians on the “Trail of Tears”.
- 1880Thomas Edison receives the patent on the incandescent lamp.
- 1909The Young Left is founded in Norway.
- 1939First flight of the Lockheed P-38 Lightning.
- 1967Astronauts Gus Grissom, Edward White and Roger Chaffee are killed in a fire during a test of their Apollo 1 spacecraft at the Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
- 1967The United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union sign the Outer Space Treaty in Washington, D.C., banning deployment of nuclear weapons in space, and limiting use of the Moon and other celestial bodies to peaceful purposes.
- 1983The pilot shaft of the Seikan Tunnel, the world’s longest sub-aqueous tunnel (53.85 km) between the Japanese islands of Honshū and Hokkaidō, breaks through.
- 2006Western Union discontinues its Telegram and Commercial Messaging services.
View the complete list of historical events for January 27.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elfi von Dassanowsky, Katelyn Pippy, Andreas Schnaas, Lou Romano, Cinta Laura, Andreja Pejić, Jakki Degg, Benjamin Burnley, Uwe Ochsenknecht, M'el Dowd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 27, 1972.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1974 – Colby Donaldson, American television host and actor; September 19, 1978 – Waylon Reavis, American singer-songwriter (Mushroomhead); September 4, 1991 – Carter Jenkins, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941