Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 27th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,657 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Checker - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Checker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Checker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Elmore James
- 1924Sabu Dastagir
- 1940James Cromwell
- 1942John Witherspoon
- 1942Kate Wolf
- 1947Björn Afzelius
- 1948Mikhail Baryshnikov
- 1969Patton Oswalt
- 1987Lily Donaldson
- 1988Liu Wen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1885Seison Maeda, Japanese painter (d. 1977)
- 1901Art Rooney, American football player and coach, founded the Pittsburgh Steelers (d. 1988)
- 1919Tom Addington, English soldier (d. 2011)
- 1924Brian Rix, Baron Rix, English actor, producer, academic and life peer
- 1936Florin Piersic, Romanian actor
- 1942John Witherspoon, American actor
- 1948Mikhail Baryshnikov, Russian dancer, choreographer, and actor
- 1955Brian Engblom, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1955John Roberts, American lawyer and judge; 17th Chief Justice of the United States
- 1964Bridget Fonda, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1186Henry VI, the son and heir of the Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I, marries Constance of Sicily.
- 1606Gunpowder Plot: The trial of Guy Fawkes and other conspirators begins, ending with their execution on January 31.
- 1695Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- 1869Boshin War: Tokugawa rebels establish the Ezo Republic in Hokkaidō.
- 1909The Young Left is founded in Norway.
- 1927Ibn Saud takes the title of King of Nejd.
- 1961Soviet submarine S-80 sinks with all hands lost.
- 1967The United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union sign the Outer Space Treaty in Washington, D.C., banning deployment of nuclear weapons in space, and limiting use of the Moon and other celestial bodies to peaceful purposes.
- 1973The Paris Peace Accords officially end the Vietnam War. Colonel William Nolde is killed in action becoming the conflict’s last recorded American combat casualty.
- 1980Through cooperation between the U.S. and Canadian governments, six American diplomats secretly escape hostilities in Iran in the culmination of the Canadian Caper.
View the complete list of historical events for January 27.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Joyner, Troy Donahue, Peggy Rea, Zachery Ty Bryan, Dennis Franz, Jane Asher, Michael Adamthwaite, Doug Riley, Pam Ayres, Walt Flanagan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 27, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tide Is High by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1920 – Patricia Jessel, Hong Kong-English actress (d. 1968); January 4, 1973 – Harmony Korine, American director, producer, and screenwriter; August 20, 1906 – Charles Arnt, American actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221