Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1930 was a Tuesday and it was the 28th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,168 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kasandra - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kasandra will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kasandra will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910John Banner
- 1945Karen Lynn Gorney
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1954Kaneto Shiozawa
- 1957Frank Skinner
- 1962Sam Phillips
- 1971Anthony Hamilton
- 1976Lee Ingleby
- 1977Joey Fatone
- 1993Will Poulter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1706John Baskerville, English printer and typographer (d. 1775)
- 1911Johan van Hulst, Dutch academic and politician
- 1919Gabby Gabreski, American colonel and pilot (d. 2002)
- 1930Roy Clarke, English soldier and screenwriter
- 1935David Lodge, English author and critic
- 1955Vinod Khosla, Indian-American businessman; co-founded Sun Microsystems
- 1976Lee Ingleby, English actor
- 1978Sheamus, Irish wrestler and actor
- 1986Jessica Ennis-Hill, English heptathlete and hurdler
- 1986Shruti Haasan, Indian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1754Horace Walpole coins the word serendipity in a letter to Horace Mann.
- 1821Alexander Island is first discovered by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen.
- 1855A locomotive on the Panama Canal Railway, runs from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
- 1887In a snowstorm at Fort Keogh, Montana, the world’s largest snowflakes are reported, 15 in wide and 8 in thick.
- 1935Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- 1956Elvis Presley makes his first US television appearance
- 1960The National Football League announced expansion teams for Dallas to start in the 1960 NFL season and Minneapolis-St. Paul for 1961 NFL season.
- 1980USCGC Blackthorn collides with the tanker Capricorn while leaving Tampa, Florida and capsizes, killing 23 Coast Guard crewmembers.
- 1981Ronald Reagan lifts remaining domestic petroleum price and allocation controls in the United States helping to end the 1979 energy crisis and begin the 1980s oil glut.
- 1982US Army general James L. Dozier is rescued by Italian anti-terrorism forces from captivity by the Red Brigades.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anabel Alonso, Olivia Burnette, Suchitra Sen, Saeko, Rain, Kang Ji-young, Stewart Lee, Jessie James Decker, Hiroshi Tamaki, Céline Bonnier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 28, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1967 – Yuzo Koshiro, Japanese composer and producer; March 17, 1973 – Caroline Corr, Irish singer and drummer (The Corrs); July 9, 1943 – Soledad Miranda, Spanish actress (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129