Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1930 was a Tuesday and it was the 28th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,284 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,093 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Guaiguai - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Guaiguai will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Guaiguai will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Nicholas Pryor
- 1936Alan Alda
- 1941King Tubby
- 1943John Beck
- 1950Barbi Benton
- 1959Frank Darabont
- 1977Joey Fatone
- 1998Ariel Winter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1611Johannes Hevelius, Polish astronomer and politician (d. 1687)
- 1719Christian Felix Weiße, German writer and pedagogue (d. 1802)
- 1822Alexander Mackenzie, Scottish-Canadian soldier, journalist, and politician; 2nd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1892)
- 1843Mihkel Veske, Estonian poet and linguist (d. 1890)
- 1886Marthe Bibesco, Romanian-French author and poet (d. 1973)
- 1903Aleksander Kamiński, Polish author and educator (d. 1978)
- 1925Raja Ramanna, Indian physicist and politician (d. 2004)
- 1952Richard Glatzer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1974Tony Delk, American basketball player and coach
- 1985J. Cole, German-American rapper and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1393King Charles VI of France is nearly killed when several dancers’ costumes catch fire during a masquerade ball.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1846The Battle of Aliwal, India, is won by British troops commanded by Sir Harry Smith.
- 1855A locomotive on the Panama Canal Railway, runs from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
- 1958The Lego company patents the design of its Lego bricks, still compatible with bricks produced today.
- 1960The National Football League announced expansion teams for Dallas to start in the 1960 NFL season and Minneapolis-St. Paul for 1961 NFL season.
- 1964An unarmed United States Air Force T-39 Sabreliner on a training mission is shot down over Erfurt, East Germany, by a Soviet MiG-19.
- 1980USCGC Blackthorn collides with the tanker Capricorn while leaving Tampa, Florida and capsizes, killing 23 Coast Guard crewmembers.
- 1982US Army general James L. Dozier is rescued by Italian anti-terrorism forces from captivity by the Red Brigades.
- 2002TAME Flight 120, a Boeing 727-100 crashes in the Andes mountains in southern Colombia, killing 92.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Linnell, Kerri Kendall, Brian Wilson, Luigi Serventi, Bridgit Mendler, Ned Beatty, Amanda Lear, Margo, Maria Farantouri, Marianne Hoppe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 28, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1967 – Mo'Nique, American comedian, actress, and producer; May 9, 1975 – Chris Diamantopoulos, Canadian actor; December 19, 1967 – Criss Angel, American magician and singer (Angel and Angeldust).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164