Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1968 was a Sunday and it was the 28th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,075 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 612 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Hiroshi Teshigahara
- 1941King Tubby
- 1944Susan Howard
- 1945Karen Lynn Gorney
- 1950Barbi Benton
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1962Sam Phillips
- 1965Lynda Boyd
- 1967Jan Lamb
- 1985J. Cole
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1608Giovanni Alfonso Borelli, Italian physiologist and physicist (d. 1679)
- 1918Trevor Skeet, New Zealand-English lawyer and politician (d. 2004)
- 1927Ronnie Scott, English saxophonist (The Jazz Couriers) (d. 1996)
- 1945John Perkins, American author and activist
- 1948Charles Taylor, Liberian politician; 22nd President of Liberia
- 1949Gregg Popovich, American basketball player and coach
- 1954Kaneto Shiozawa, Japanese voice actor (d. 2000)
- 1969Kathryn Morris, American actress
- 1978Sheamus, Irish wrestler and actor
- 1980Jesse James Hollywood, American murderer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1077Walk to Canossa: The excommunication of Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor is lifted.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1846The Battle of Aliwal, India, is won by British troops commanded by Sir Harry Smith.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1932Japanese forces attack Shanghai.
- 1938The World Land Speed Record on a public road is broken by Rudolf Caracciola in the Mercedes-Benz W195 at a speed of 432.7 km/h.
- 1960The National Football League announced expansion teams for Dallas to start in the 1960 NFL season and Minneapolis-St. Paul for 1961 NFL season.
- 1985Supergroup USA for Africa (United Support of Artists for Africa) records the hit single We Are the World, to help raise funds for Ethiopian famine relief.
- 2002TAME Flight 120, a Boeing 727-100 crashes in the Andes mountains in southern Colombia, killing 92.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leman Çıdamlı, Barney Clark, Sammy Hagar, Tiiu Kuik, Jesse L. Martin, Willie Tee, Ricki-Lee Coulter, Brian Stepanek, Jay R. Ferguson, Roxanne Barcelo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 28, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1977 – Karthi, Indian actor and singer; July 23, 1987 – Arthur Napiontek, American actor; January 27, 1901 – Willy Fritsch, German actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055