Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1968 was a Sunday and it was the 28th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,017 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ernst Lubitsch
- 1927Per Oscarsson
- 1929Acker Bilk
- 1934Mitr Chaibancha
- 1943John Beck
- 1954Kaneto Shiozawa
- 1968DJ Muggs
- 1968Sarah McLachlan
- 1977Joey Fatone
- 1980Nick Carter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1784George Hamilton-Gordon, 4th Earl of Aberdeen, Scottish politician; Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1860)
- 1908Paul Misraki, Turkish-French composer and historian (d. 1998)
- 1930Jasraj, Indian singer
- 1934Juan Manuel Bordeu, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1990)
- 1938Tomas Lindahl, Swedish-English biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1971Anthony Hamilton, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1974Magglio Ordóñez, Venezuelan baseball player and politician
- 1989Siem de Jong, Dutch footballer
- 1991Calum Worthy, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1993Will Poulter, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1393King Charles VI of France is nearly killed when several dancers’ costumes catch fire during a masquerade ball.
- 1624Sir Thomas Warner founds the first British colony in the Caribbean, on the island of Saint Kitts.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1821Alexander Island is first discovered by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen.
- 1851Northwestern University becomes the first chartered university in Illinois.
- 1941Franco-Thai War: Final air battle of the conflict. A Japanese-mediated armistice goes into effect later in the day.
- 1960The National Football League announced expansion teams for Dallas to start in the 1960 NFL season and Minneapolis-St. Paul for 1961 NFL season.
- 1981Ronald Reagan lifts remaining domestic petroleum price and allocation controls in the United States helping to end the 1979 energy crisis and begin the 1980s oil glut.
- 1982US Army general James L. Dozier is rescued by Italian anti-terrorism forces from captivity by the Red Brigades.
- 1988In R v Morgentaler the Supreme Court of Canada strikes down all anti-abortion laws, effectively allowing abortions in Canada in all 9 months of pregnancy.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Fellner, Matt Bennett, Edie Brickell, Roberta Tovey, Kenneth More, Hasil Adkins, Jannike Kruse, Jonas Bjerre, Maria Minerva, Robert Klein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 28, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1973 – Saïd Taghmaoui, French actor and screenwriter; October 22, 1963 – Brian Boitano, American figure skater and actor; September 24, 1985 – Jessica Lucas, Canadian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947