Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 28th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,837 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Per Oscarsson
- 1943John Beck
- 1945Robert Wyatt
- 1962Keith Hamilton Cobb
- 1967Jan Lamb
- 1968DJ Muggs
- 1976Lee Ingleby
- 1976Rick Ross
- 1980Nick Carter
- 1991Calum Worthy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1312Joan II of Navarre (d. 1349)
- 1611Johannes Hevelius, Polish astronomer and politician (d. 1687)
- 1706John Baskerville, English printer and typographer (d. 1775)
- 1755Samuel Thomas von Sömmerring, Polish-German physician, anthropologist, and paleontologist (d. 1830)
- 1858Tannatt William Edgeworth David, Welsh-Australian geologist and explorer (d. 1934)
- 1915Nien Cheng, Chinese-American author (d. 2009)
- 1938Leonid Zhabotinsky, Ukrainian weightlifter
- 1944Susan Howard, American actress and screenwriter
- 1945John Perkins, American author and activist
- 1975Shark Boy, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Diet of Worms begins, lasting until May 25.
- 1724The Russian Academy of Sciences is founded in St. Petersburg by Peter the Great, and implemented by Senate decree. It is called the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences until 1917.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris ends in French defeat and an armistice.
- 1896Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent, becomes the first person to be convicted of speeding. He was fined one shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8 mph, thereby exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2 mph.
- 1902The Carnegie Institution of Washington is founded in Washington, D.C. with a $10 million gift from Andrew Carnegie.
- 1908Members of the Portuguese Republican Party fail in their attempted coup d'état against the administrative dictatorship of Prime Minister João Franco.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: Rebels seize control of the capital, Helsinki, and members of the Senate of Finland go underground.
- 1933The name Pakistan is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali Khan and is accepted by the Indian Muslims who then thereby adopted it further for the Pakistan Movement seeking independence.
- 1935Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- 1958The last episode of the British radio comedy programme The Goon Show is broadcast.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dolores Keane, Trudie Styler, Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Ryan Bingham, Allan Vainola, Mikako Tabe, Laima Vaikule, Sherri Stoner, Kate Pierson, Ryan Shore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1957 – Julia Hills, English actress; March 29, 1947 – Bobby Kimball, American singer-songwriter (Toto and Yoso); March 13, 1929 – Bunny Yeager, American model and photographer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949