Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 28th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910John Banner
- 1941King Tubby
- 1945Robert Wyatt
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1975Tanya Chua
- 1975Terri Conn
- 1976Rick Ross
- 1981Elijah Wood
- 1986Shruti Haasan
- 1991Calum Worthy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1611Johannes Hevelius, Polish astronomer and politician (d. 1687)
- 1755Samuel Thomas von Sömmerring, Polish-German physician, anthropologist, and paleontologist (d. 1830)
- 1886Hidetsugu Yagi, Japanese engineer and academic (d. 1976)
- 1903Aleksander Kamiński, Polish author and educator (d. 1978)
- 1910John Banner, Austrian actor (d. 1973)
- 1919Gabby Gabreski, American colonel and pilot (d. 2002)
- 1945Maxwell Fuller, Australian chess player (d. 2013)
- 1965Lynda Boyd, Canadian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1984Andre Iguodala, American basketball player
- 1990Zhang Kailin, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is first published in the United Kingdom.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1821Alexander Island is first discovered by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1902The Carnegie Institution of Washington is founded in Washington, D.C. with a $10 million gift from Andrew Carnegie.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: Rebels seize control of the capital, Helsinki, and members of the Senate of Finland go underground.
- 1932Japanese forces attack Shanghai.
- 1938The World Land Speed Record on a public road is broken by Rudolf Caracciola in the Mercedes-Benz W195 at a speed of 432.7 km/h.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
- 2002TAME Flight 120, a Boeing 727-100 crashes in the Andes mountains in southern Colombia, killing 92.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fernando Lamas, Jadin Gould, Paul Sparks, Han Eun-jung, Jack Shepherd, Bella Thorne, Anita Louise, Alex Solowitz, Eric Fellner, Sammy Hagar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1953 – Sarana VerLin, American singer-songwriter and violinist; February 25, 1982 – Tara Wilson, Canadian actress; July 30, 1956 – Delta Burke, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045