Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 29th day of the year 1946. It was the 5th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,010 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,337 days or 25.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 948 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 7, 1977.
If a dog named Topez - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Topez will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Topez will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Hugo Herrestrup
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi
- 1953Paul Fusco
- 1958Judy Norton Taylor
- 1980Yael Bar Zohar
- 1981Álex Ubago
- 1982Heidi Mueller
- 1993Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- 1994Ayane Sakura
View the complete list of January 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1711Giuseppe Bonno, Austrian composer (d. 1788)
- 1860Anton Chekhov, Russian physician and author (d. 1904)
- 1895Muna Lee, American poet and author (d. 1965)
- 1925Tofiq Bahramov, Azerbaijani footballer and referee (d. 1993)
- 1928Lee Shau-kee, Hong Kong businessman, founded Henderson Land Development
- 1943Molly Meldrum, Australian journalist, critic, and producer
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2001)
- 1954Doug Risebrough, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1966Romário, Brazilian footballer, manager, and politician
- 1967Cyril Suk, Czech-American tennis player
View the complete list of January 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Constance’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1943The first day of the Battle of Rennell Island, U.S. cruiser Chicago is torpedoed and heavily damaged by Japanese bombers.
- 1944World War II: Approximately 38 people are killed and about a dozen injured when the Polish village of Koniuchy (present-day Kaniūkai, Lithuania) is attacked by Soviet partisan units.
- 1963The first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- 1989Hungary establishes diplomatic relations with South Korea, making it the first Eastern Bloc nation to do so.
- 1991Gulf War: The Battle of Khafji, the first major ground engagement of the war, as well as its deadliest, begins.
- 2001Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- 2013A gunman kills a school bus driver and holds a 6-year-old boy hostage in an underground bunker in Midland City, Alabama.
View the complete list of January 29 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Schultz, You Hee-yeol, Lisa Lackey, Joyce Jonathan, Ramya Krishnan, William Guest, Don Diamond, Charlie Musselwhite, Jean-Luc Delarue, Jared Nathan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 29, 1946.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th January 1946 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 29, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 29th day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 5th Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,010 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,337 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 948
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 7, 1977
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1922 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.I.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1936 – Keir Dullea, American actor; June 8, 1975 – Shilpa Shetty, Indian actress and producer; February 23, 1943 – Kin'ya Kitaōji, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872