Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 29th day of the year 1946. It was the 5th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,057 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,019 days or 24.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 916 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 7, 1977.
If a dog named Stacey - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stacey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stacey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1958Linda Smith
- 1959Michael Sloane
- 1960J. G. Thirlwell
- 1960Matthew Ashford
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1977Justin Hartley
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1980Yael Bar Zohar
- 1982Riff Raff
- 1994Ayane Sakura
View the complete list of January 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1782Daniel Auber, French composer (d. 1871)
- 1866Romain Rolland, French historian, author, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1944)
- 1922Gerda Steinhoff, German concentration camp guard (d. 1946)
- 1949Evgeny Lovchev, Russian footballer and manager
- 1960Matthew Ashford, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Safee Sali, Malaysian footballer
- 1985Isabel Lucas, Australian model and actress
- 1986Simon Vukčević, Montenegrin footballer
- 1987Matthew Wilson, English race car driver
- 1993Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Japanese singer and model
View the complete list of January 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jamie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1845“The Raven” is published in The Evening Mirror in New York, the first publication with the name of the author, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1886Karl Benz patents the first successful gasoline-driven automobile.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1943The first day of the Battle of Rennell Island, U.S. cruiser Chicago is torpedoed and heavily damaged by Japanese bombers.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 1991Gulf War: The Battle of Khafji, the first major ground engagement of the war, as well as its deadliest, begins.
- 1996La Fenice, Venice’s opera house, is destroyed by fire.
- 1996President Jacques Chirac announces a “definitive end” to French nuclear weapons testing.
View the complete list of January 29 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randall Batinkoff, Eddie Cahill, Alan Hull, Alice Greczyn, Adam Beach, Beth Ostrosky Stern, Sigourney Weaver, John Standing, Hirofumi Araki, Waddy Wachtel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 29, 1946.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th January 1946 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 29, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 29th day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 5th Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,057 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,019 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 916
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 7, 1977
- Age in dog years: 316 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1922 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.I.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1936 – Nida Blanca, Filipino actress (d. 2001); December 13, 1934 – Richard D. Zanuck, American film producer (d. 2012); January 31, 1959 – Anthony LaPaglia, Australian footballer, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900