Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 29th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,350 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Essa - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Essa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Essa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Robin Morgan
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi
- 1954Oprah Winfrey
- 1954Terry Kinney
- 1958Linda Smith
- 1963Monica Horan
- 1968Sora Jung
- 1981Darío Lopilato
- 1982Wallis Bird
- 1986Drew Tyler Bell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1688Emanuel Swedenborg, Swedish-English astronomer, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1772)
- 1756Henry Lee III, American general and politician, 9th Governor of Virginia (d. 1818)
- 1880W. C. Fields, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1946)
- 1884Douglass Cadwallader, American golfer (d. 1971)
- 1949Evgeny Lovchev, Russian footballer and manager
- 1954Christian Bjelland IV, Norwegian businessman and art collector
- 1954Oprah Winfrey, American talk show host, actress, media entrepreneur and producer; founded Harpo Productions
- 1960J. G. Thirlwell, Australian-English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Romanian guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- 1979Andreas Thorstensson, Swedish businessman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1819Stamford Raffles lands on the island of Singapore.
- 1861Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- 1886Karl Benz patents the first successful gasoline-driven automobile.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1989Hungary establishes diplomatic relations with South Korea, making it the first Eastern Bloc nation to do so.
- 1991Gulf War: The Battle of Khafji, the first major ground engagement of the war, as well as its deadliest, begins.
- 2002In his State of the Union address, President George W. Bush describes “regimes that sponsor terror” as an Axis of evil, in which he includes Iraq, Iran and North Korea.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
- 2009The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still eligible to receive government identity documents.
- 2013A gunman kills a school bus driver and holds a 6-year-old boy hostage in an underground bunker in Midland City, Alabama.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaro Fürth, Ann Sothern, Buddy Ebsen, Brandon Call, Bob Rock, Larry Storch, Jimmy Perry, Hayden Christensen, John Macurdy, Cy Chadwick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 29, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1928 – George Lindsey, American actor and singer (d. 2012); June 15, 1977 – Mario Vazquez, American singer and actor; October 18, 1918 – Bobby Troup, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233