Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 29th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,290 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Macchiato - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macchiato will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macchiato will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Claudine Longet
- 1952Tim Healy
- 1953Dennis Delaney
- 1954Terry Kinney
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu
- 1977Justin Hartley
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1981Álex Ubago
- 1982Adam Lambert
- 1994Ayane Sakura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1925Raúl Corrales Forno, Cuban photographer (d. 2006)
- 1943Pat Quinn, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1951Andy Roberts, Caribbean cricketer
- 1955Femi Pedro, Nigerian banker and politician
- 1970Paul Ryan, American economist and politician
- 1976Karsten Kroon, Dutch cyclist
- 1986Simon Vukčević, Montenegrin footballer
- 1988Margarita Žernosekova, Estonian footballer
- 1988Tatyana Chernova, Russian heptathlete
- 1993Michelle Larcher de Brito, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: France defeats Russia and Prussia in the Battle of Brienne.
- 1845“The Raven” is published in The Evening Mirror in New York, the first publication with the name of the author, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1856Queen Victoria issues a Warrant under the Royal sign-manual that establishes the Victoria Cross to recognise acts of valour by British military personnel during the Crimean War.
- 1863The Bear River Massacre: A detachment of California Volunteers led by Colonel Patrick Edward Connor engage the Shoshone at Bear River, Washington Territory, killing hundreds of men women and children.
- 1940Three trains on the Sakurajima Line, in Osaka, Japan, collide and explode while approaching Ajikawaguchi Station. One hundred eighty-one people are killed.
- 1963The first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1989Hungary establishes diplomatic relations with South Korea, making it the first Eastern Bloc nation to do so.
- 2001Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- 2013SCAT Airlines Flight 760 crashes near the Kazakh city of Almaty, killing 21 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annie Cordy, Ben Wallers, Paul Morley, Pusha T, Özgür Çevik, Hwang Chansung, Bill Paxton, Antonio Flores, Alannah Currie, Jerry Stiller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 29, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1955 – C. David Johnson, Canadian actor; April 22, 1984 – Michelle Ryan, English actress; August 1, 1930 – Julie Bovasso, American actress (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201