Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 29th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,106 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Andrew Loog Oldham
- 1954Oprah Winfrey
- 1964Roddy Frame
- 1970Heather Graham
- 1981Darío Lopilato
- 1981Rui En
- 1982Adam Lambert
- 1994Ayane Sakura
- 1996Nora Foss al-Jabri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1688Emanuel Swedenborg, Swedish-English astronomer, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1772)
- 1884Douglass Cadwallader, American golfer (d. 1971)
- 1913Daniel Taradash, American director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1918John Forsythe, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1925Tofiq Bahramov, Azerbaijani footballer and referee (d. 1993)
- 1943Molly Meldrum, Australian journalist, critic, and producer
- 1960Cho-Liang Lin, Taiwanese American violinist
- 1961Petra Thümer, German swimmer and photographer
- 1967Cyril Suk, Czech-American tennis player
- 1978Rob Bironas, American football player (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- 1258First Mongol invasion of Đại Việt: Đại Việt defeats the Mongols at the battle of Đông Bộ Đầu, forcing the Mongols to withdraw from the country.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1834US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a labor dispute.
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1886Karl Benz patents the first successful gasoline-driven automobile.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1916World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- 1963The first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- 2006India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Konstantin Sokolsky, Al Downing, Tasso Kavadia, Jason White, Stelios Kazantzidis, Nastassja Kinski, Kelly Brook, Nicholas Hytner, Jodelle Ferland, Gerry Boulet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 29, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1981 – Steve Jocz, Canadian singer-songwriter, drummer, and director (Sum 41); October 28, 1962 – Daphne Zuniga, American actress; April 17, 1940 – Anja Silja, German soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087