Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1921. It was the 1st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,587 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,529 days or 34.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,273 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1952.
If a dog named Tri-State - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tri-State will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tri-State will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leonard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Armand Lohikoski
- 1917Albert Mol
- 1930Robert Loggia
- 1932Dabney Coleman
- 1937Glen A. Larson
- 1970Lee Beom-soo
- 1970Mahaya Petrosian
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka
- 1979Koit Toome
- 1989Alex D. Linz
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1873Ichizō Kobayashi, Japanese businessman; founded the Hankyu Hanshin Holdings (d. 1957)
- 1907Ray Milland, Welsh-American actor and director (d. 1986)
- 1909Victor Borge, Danish-American pianist and conductor (d. 2000)
- 1937Glen A. Larson, American director, producer (Battlestar Galactica), and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1944David Atherton, English conductor, co-founded London Sinfonietta
- 1953Justin Fleming, Australian playwright and author
- 1954Ross the Boss, American guitarist and songwriter
- 1982Chisu, Finnish singer, songwriter and producer
- 1988J. R. Hildebrand, American race car driver
- 1995Akihisa Shiono, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1888The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91 cm in diameter, is used for the first time. It was the largest telescope in the world at the time.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1962Pope John XXIII excommunicates Fidel Castro.
- 1977Apple Computer is incorporated.
- 1999Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeroen Krabbé, Jessica Cleaves, Dave Douglas, Zarine Khan, James Gandolfini, Robert Morris, Thomas Hemsley, Bob Elliott, Jimmy Barnes, Lawrence Leritz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1921 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1941. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 1st Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 33 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,587 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,529 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,273
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1952
- Age in dog years: 479 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1941 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1979 – Shane Filan, Irish singer-songwriter (Westlife); October 25, 1984 – Sara Lumholdt, Swedish singer and dancer (A-Teens); March 22, 1986 – Jeon Boram, South Korean singer and actress (T-ara).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,784