Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1940. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,145 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,715 days or 26.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 987 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1971.
If a dog named Miles - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miles will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Miles will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Henry Lytton
- 1897Marion Davies
- 1919Dorothy Morrison
- 1932Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes
- 1937Glen A. Larson
- 1946Cissy King
- 1976Nicholas Gonzalez
- 1978Park Sol-mi
- 1982Atiqah Hasiholan
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1778Antoni Melchior Fijałkowski, Polish archbishop (d. 1861)
- 1836Sakamoto Ryōma, Japanese samurai and rebel leader (d. 1867)
- 1942John Thaw, English actor and producer (d. 2002)
- 1954Ross the Boss, American guitarist and songwriter
- 1958James J. Greco, American businessman
- 1982Peter Clarke, English footballer
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena, Mexican singer-songwriter
- 1989Anya Rozova, Russian-American model
- 1991Sébastien Faure, French footballer
- 1993Kevin Ware, American basketball player
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Pope Leo X excommunicates Martin Luther in the papal bull Decet Romanum Pontificem.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1932Martial law is declared in Honduras to stop a revolt by banana workers fired by the United Fruit Company.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1945World War II: Admiral Chester W. Nimitz is placed in command of all U.S. Naval forces in preparation for planned assaults against Iwo Jima and Okinawa in Japan.
- 1962Pope John XXIII excommunicates Fidel Castro.
- 1993In Moscow, Russia, George Bush and Boris Yeltsin sign the second Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START).
- 1994More than seven million people from the former apartheid Homelands receive South African citizenship.
- 1999The Mars Polar Lander is launched.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sky Ferreira, General Johnson, Glynn Edwards, Michael Powell, Joshua Leonard, Maria Dangell, Ivonne Coll, Jesse Borrego, Takanori Nishikawa, Lefty Frizzell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1940.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1940 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1944. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,145 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,715 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 987
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1971
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1944 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1939 – Michael J. Pollard, American actor; May 21, 1972 – Adriano Cintra, Brazilian singer, guitarist, and producer (CSS); January 13, 1984 – Lourdes Arévalos, Paraguayan model, Miss Paraguay 2006.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890