Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1950. It was the 1st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,339 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,446 days or 23.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 859 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1981.
If a dog named Tonic - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tonic will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tonic will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894ZaSu Pitts
- 1925Jill Balcon
- 1946Cissy King
- 1946John Paul Jones
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1973Dan Harmon
- 1979Dina Tersago
- 1981Naresh Iyer
- 1985Nicole Beharie
- 1987Anchal Joseph
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1196Emperor Tsuchimikado of Japan (d. 1231)
- 1698Metastasio, Italian poet and opera librettist (d. 1782)
- 1777Elisa Bonaparte, French sister of Napoleon (d. 1820)
- 1793Lucretia Mott, American activist (d. 1880)
- 1855Hubert Bland, English educator (d. 1914)
- 1894ZaSu Pitts, American actress and singer (d. 1963)
- 1895Boris Lyatoshinsky, Ukrainian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1897Marion Davies, American actress, singer, and producer (d. 1961)
- 1928Abdul Rahman Ya'kub, Malaysian politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Sarawak (d. 2015)
- 1956Mel Gibson, American-Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- 1885Sino-French War: Beginning of the Battle of Núi Bop
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1944World War II: Top Ace Major Greg “Pappy” Boyington is shot down in his Vought F4U Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Mitsubishi A6M Zero.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 1990Former leader of Panama Manuel Noriega surrenders to American forces.
- 1999The Mars Polar Lander is launched.
- 2015Boko Haram militants raze the entire town of Baga in north-east Nigeria, with as many as 2,000 people having been killed.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul McDowell, Amara, John Pinette, Dan Hill, Juno Temple, Geraint Wyn Davies, Elspet Gray, Elvira Popescu, Rocío Guirao Díaz, Koichi Domoto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1950.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1950 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 23, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 20, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd January 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1950
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 1st Tuesday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,339 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,446 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 859
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1981
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 23, 1973 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 20, 1931 (-101)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1972 – Joely Collins, Canadian actress and producer; November 2, 1936 – Jack Starrett, American actor and director (d. 1989); January 17, 1934 – Stuart Nisbet, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,002