Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,976 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 406 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Maxene Andrews
- 1923Bud Tingwell
- 1926George Martin
- 1930Robert Loggia
- 1973Dan Harmon
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka
- 1979Dina Tersago
- 1982Atiqah Hasiholan
- 1987Anchal Joseph
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1912Renaude Lapointe, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 2002)
- 1933Geoffrey Bindman, English lawyer
- 1936Michael Layard, English admiral
- 1938K. Ganeshalingam, Sri Lankan accountant and politician, Mayor of Colombo (d. 2006)
- 1946Michalis Kritikopoulos, Greek footballer (d. 2002)
- 1960Russell Spence, English race car driver
- 1970Lee Beom-soo, South Korean actor
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1984Billy Mehmet, Cypriot-Irish footballer
- 1990Yoichiro Kakitani, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1947Proceedings of the U.S. Congress are televised for the first time.
- 1953Frances P. Bolton and her son, Oliver from Ohio, become the first mother and son to serve simultaneously in the U.S. Congress.
- 1956A fire damages the top part of the Eiffel Tower.
- 1959Separatists in the Maldives declare the establishment of the United Suvadive Republic.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 1977Apple Computer is incorporated.
- 1993In Moscow, Russia, George Bush and Boris Yeltsin sign the second Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START).
- 1999Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chuck Connors, Aysun Kayacı, Nina Bott, Dave Evans, Shugo Oshinari, Valery Leontiev, Bruna Marquezine, Dirk Shafer, Bhumika Chawla, LaChanze.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 3, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1990 – Filipe Galvão, Brazilian singer-songwriter and actor; July 9, 1951 – Chris Cooper, American actor; July 18, 1991 – Karina Pasian, American singer and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078