Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 2006. It was the 1st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,640 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,880 days or 5.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 11, 2037.
If a dog named Lu - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894ZaSu Pitts
- 1911John Sturges
- 1937Glen A. Larson
- 1940Leo de Berardinis
- 1941Van Dyke Parks
- 1946John Paul Jones
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka
- 1980Kurt Vile
- 1989Anya Rozova
- 1995Akihisa Shiono
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1876Wilhelm Pieck, German carpenter and politician; 1st President of the German Democratic Republic (d. 1960)
- 1912Federico Borrell García, Spanish soldier (d. 1936)
- 1916Betty Furness, American actress and journalist (d. 1994)
- 1922Bill Travers, English actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1935Raymond Garneau, Canadian businessman and politician
- 1939Ruben Reyes, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1975Jason Marsden, American actor, director, and producer
- 1980Mary Wineberg, American sprinter
- 1986Dmitry Starodubtsev, Russian pole vaulter
- 1986Jessica O'Rourke, American footballer
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Iris’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- 1888The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91 cm in diameter, is used for the first time. It was the largest telescope in the world at the time.
- 1919At the Paris Peace Conference, Emir Faisal I of Iraq signs an agreement with Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann on the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and an Arab nation in a large part of the Middle East.
- 1932Martial law is declared in Honduras to stop a revolt by banana workers fired by the United Fruit Company.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1953Frances P. Bolton and her son, Oliver from Ohio, become the first mother and son to serve simultaneously in the U.S. Congress.
- 1961In Finland’s worst civilian aviation accident an Aero Flight 311 crashes near Kvevlax, resulting in the deaths of all 25 people aboard.
- 1976The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights comes into effect.
- 1990Former leader of Panama Manuel Noriega surrenders to American forces.
- 2000The last original weekday Peanuts comic strip is published.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maricel Soriano, Virginia Capers, Zeki Alasya, Alison Krauss, Divine Brown, Henry Hopper, Tony Jaa, June Marlowe, Teddy Infuhr, Danny Bhoy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 2006 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd January 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 2006
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 1st Tuesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,640 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,880 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 191
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 2037
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey (January 7, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1981 – Sophie Choudry, English actress and singer; December 15, 1921 – Bob Todd, English actor (d. 1992); November 7, 1981 – Rina Uchiyama, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,973