Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1913 was a Thursday and it was the 30th day of the year 1913. It was the 5th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,766 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,922 days or 35.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 8, 1944.
If a dog named Nenna - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nenna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nenna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Bruno Kastner
- 1937Vanessa Redgrave
- 1959Jody Watley
- 1961Dexter Scott King
- 1965Julie McCullough
- 1971Darren Boyd
- 1974Christian Bale
- 1975Yumi Yoshimura
- 1980Josh Kelley
- 1990Eiza González
View the complete list of January 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1832Infanta Luisa Fernanda, Duchess of Montpensier (d. 1897)
- 1844Richard Theodore Greener, American diplomat and attorney (d.1922)
- 1919Fred Korematsu, American activist (d. 2005)
- 1941Dick Cheney, American politician, 46th Vice President of the United States
- 1945Michael Dorris, American author and scholar (d. 1997)
- 1952Doug Falconer, Canadian football player and producer
- 1968Tony Maudsley, English actor
- 1984Kid Cudi, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1985Torrey Mitchell, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Nils Miatke, German footballer
View the complete list of January 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England is ritually executed more than two years after his death, on the 12th anniversary of the execution of the monarch he himself deposed.
- 1862The first American ironclad warship, the USS Monitor is launched.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade the island of Ambon in the Dutch East Indies.
- 1948Mahatma Gandhi known for his non-violent freedom struggle, is assassinated by Nathuram Godse, a Hindu extremist.
- 1964Ranger program: Ranger 6 is launched.
- 1965Some one million people attend former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill’s funeral, the biggest in the United Kingdom up to that point.
- 1972The Troubles: Bloody Sunday: British Paratroopers open fire on and kill fourteen unarmed civil rights/anti-internment marchers in Derry, Northern Ireland.
- 1979A Varig Boeing 707-323C freighter, flown by the same commander as Flight 820, disappears over the Pacific Ocean 30 minutes after taking off from Tokyo.
- 1982Richard Skrenta writes the first PC virus code, which is 400 lines long and disguised as an Apple boot program called “Elk Cloner”.
- 2013Naro-1 becomes the first carrier rocket launched by South Korea.
View the complete list of January 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yūki Mihara, Elena Temnikova, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Tomoka Kurotani, El DeBarge, Gergana, Denise LaSalle, Greg Page, Hwang Jung-min, Mahiro Takasugi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 30, 1913.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th January 1913 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 4, 1912. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +105. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 5, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 30, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 30th day of 1913
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 5th Thursday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,766 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,922 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,312
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 8, 1944
- Age in dog years: 444 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 4, 1912 (+105)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 5, 1940 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1964 – Tom Cavanagh, Canadian actor and producer; May 26, 1952 – David Meece, American singer-songwriter and pianist; November 2, 1938 – Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,751