Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 30th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,465 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Eureka - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eureka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Eureka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Tammy Grimes
- 1956Jeremy Gittins
- 1963Daphne Ashbrook
- 1965Julie McCullough
- 1971Darren Boyd
- 1972Zoren Legaspi
- 1974Christian Bale
- 1980Leilani Dowding
- 1995Misaki Iwasa
- 1995Thia Megia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1925Douglas Engelbart, American computer scientist; invented the computer mouse (d. 2013)
- 1952Doug Falconer, Canadian football player and producer
- 1956Jeremy Gittins, English actor
- 1957Payne Stewart, American golfer (d. 1999)
- 1957Polly Horvath, American-Canadian author
- 1958Brett Butler, American actress and producer
- 1968Trevor Dunn, American bass player and songwriter
- 1980Wilmer Valderrama, American actor and producer
- 1982Mark Nwokeji, English footballer
- 2005Prince Hashem bin Al-Abdullah of Jordan
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1703The Forty-seven Ronin, under the command of Ōishi Kuranosuke, avenge the death of their master.
- 1806The original Lower Trenton Bridge (also called the Trenton Makes the World Takes Bridge), which spans the Delaware River between Morrisville, Pennsylvania and Trenton, New Jersey, is opened.
- 1826The Menai Suspension Bridge, considered the world’s first modern suspension bridge, connecting the Isle of Anglesey to the north West coast of Wales, is opened.
- 1858The first Hallé concert is given in Manchester, England, marking the official founding of The Hallé orchestra as a full-time, professional orchestra.
- 1908Indian pacifist and leader Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is released from prison by Jan C. Smuts after being tried and sentenced to two months in jail earlier in the month.
- 1913The British House of Lords rejects the Irish Home Rule Bill.
- 1959MS Hans Hedtoft, said to be the safest ship afloat and “unsinkable” like the RMS Titanic, strikes an iceberg on her maiden voyage and sinks, killing all 95 aboard.
- 1960The African National Party is founded in Chad, through the merger of traditionalist parties.
- 1969The Beatles’ last public performance, on the roof of Apple Records in London. The impromptu concert is broken up by the police.
- 1972The Troubles: Bloody Sunday: British Paratroopers open fire on and kill fourteen unarmed civil rights/anti-internment marchers in Derry, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for January 30.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Brown, Ian Sutherland, Jaroslava Schallerová, Mario Pelchat, Quinn Martin, Karina Bacchi, Joan Fontaine, Taufik Batisah, Ron Howard, Ruth Buzzi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 30, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tide Is High by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1966 – Suzanne Krull, American actress (d. 2013); July 8, 1951 – Anjelica Huston, American actress and director; March 11, 1964 – Emma Chambers, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,318