Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 30th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,264 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914John Ireland
- 1930Gene Hackman
- 1937Vanessa Redgrave
- 1950Trinidad Silva
- 1960Gerald Finley
- 1960Tony O'Dell
- 1963Tina Malone
- 1972Lupillo Rivera
- 1980Leilani Dowding
- 1982Hidenori Tokuyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1754John Lansing, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1829)
- 1832Infanta Luisa Fernanda, Duchess of Montpensier (d. 1897)
- 1862Walter Damrosch, German-American conductor and composer (d. 1950)
- 1913Amrita Sher-Gil, Hungarian-Indian painter (d. 1941)
- 1920Carwood Lipton, American lieutenant (d. 2001)
- 1945Boots Anson-Roa, Filipino actress
- 1951Charles S. Dutton, American actor and director
- 1952Doug Falconer, Canadian football player and producer
- 1986Nick Evans, American baseball player
- 1989Tomás Mejías, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1018Poland and the Holy Roman Empire conclude the Peace of Bautzen.
- 1607An estimated 200 square miles (51,800 ha) along the coasts of the Bristol Channel and Severn Estuary in England are destroyed by massive flooding, resulting in an estimated 2,000 deaths.
- 1703The Forty-seven Ronin, under the command of Ōishi Kuranosuke, avenge the death of their master.
- 1908Indian pacifist and leader Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is released from prison by Jan C. Smuts after being tried and sentenced to two months in jail earlier in the month.
- 1925The Government of Turkey throws Patriarch Constantine VI out of Istanbul.
- 1944World War II: American troops land on Majuro, Marshall Islands.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cisterna, part of Operation Shingle, begins in central Italy.
- 1945World War II: The Wilhelm Gustloff, overfilled with German refugees, sinks in the Baltic Sea after being torpedoed by a Soviet submarine, killing approximately 9,500 people in what is the deadliest known maritime disaster.
- 1969The Beatles’ last public performance, on the roof of Apple Records in London. The impromptu concert is broken up by the police.
- 1972The Troubles: Bloody Sunday: British Paratroopers open fire on and kill fourteen unarmed civil rights/anti-internment marchers in Derry, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for January 30.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Cattrall, Robert Q. Lewis, Sébastien Foucan, Stubby Kaye, Felix Silla, Tina Turner, Kermit Love, Jonathan Harris, Wes Studi, Roland Emmerich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 30, 1981.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tide Is High by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1969 – Jim O'Rourke, American guitarist and producer; June 5, 1944 – Gillian Hills, Egyptian-English actress and singer; July 18, 1982 – Ryan Cabrera, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944