Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 30th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,298 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Bruno Kastner
- 1925Dorothy Malone
- 1930Gene Hackman
- 1960Tony O'Dell
- 1972Zoren Legaspi
- 1980Josh Kelley
- 1980Leilani Dowding
- 1980Wilmer Valderrama
- 1990Eiza González
- 1995Thia Megia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1862Walter Damrosch, German-American conductor and composer (d. 1950)
- 1912Francis Schaeffer, American pastor and theologian (d. 1984)
- 1914Luc-Marie Bayle, French commander and painter (d. 2000)
- 1917Paul Frère, Belgian race car driver and journalist (d. 2008)
- 1959Mark Eitzel, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Neal Chase, American educator
- 1967Jay Gordon, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1974Jemima Khan, English journalist and activist
- 1985Torrey Mitchell, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Fille Cainglet, Filipino volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1018Poland and the Holy Roman Empire conclude the Peace of Bautzen.
- 1789Tây Sơn forces emerge victorious against Qing armies and liberate the capital Thăng Long.
- 1820Edward Bransfield sights the Trinity Peninsula and claims the discovery of Antarctica.
- 1925The Government of Turkey throws Patriarch Constantine VI out of Istanbul.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cisterna, part of Operation Shingle, begins in central Italy.
- 1948Mahatma Gandhi known for his non-violent freedom struggle, is assassinated by Nathuram Godse, a Hindu extremist.
- 1960The African National Party is founded in Chad, through the merger of traditionalist parties.
- 1975The Monitor National Marine Sanctuary is established as the first United States National Marine Sanctuary.
- 1979A Varig Boeing 707-323C freighter, flown by the same commander as Flight 820, disappears over the Pacific Ocean 30 minutes after taking off from Tokyo.
- 1995Workers from the National Institutes of Health announce the success of clinical trials testing the first preventive treatment for sickle-cell disease.
View the complete list of historical events for January 30.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raphael Blau, The Alchemist, Luc Picard, Kim Rae-won, Fausto Brizzi, John D'Aquino, Chanel Iman, David L. Wolper, Akiko Yajima, George Grossmith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 30, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Tide Is High by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 31, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1957 – Bill Fagerbakke, American actor and singer; November 7, 1970 – Neil Hannon, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Divine Comedy and The Duckworth Lewis Method); April 30, 1925 – Johnny Horton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1960).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052