Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 30th day of the year 2003. It was the 5th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,933 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,311 days or 6.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 8, 2034.
If a dog named Renata - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Renata will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Renata will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Michael Anderson
- 1940Mitch Murray
- 1951Phil Collins
- 1959Jody Watley
- 1967Jay Gordon
- 1968Tony Maudsley
- 1972Zoren Legaspi
- 1980Wilmer Valderrama
- 1995Misaki Iwasa
View the complete list of January 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1703François Bigot, French politician (d. 1778)
- 1875Walter Middelberg, Dutch rower (d. 1944)
- 1930Gene Hackman, American actor and author
- 1937Boris Spassky, Russian chess player
- 1937Vanessa Redgrave, English actress, singer, and producer
- 1956Keiichi Tsuchiya, Japanese race car driver and radio host
- 1968Trevor Dunn, American bass player and songwriter
- 1974Jemima Khan, English journalist and activist
- 1983Rockstar Spud, English wrestler
- 1989Baek Sung-hyun, South Korean actor
View the complete list of January 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tony’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790The first boat specializing as a lifeboat is tested on the River Tyne.
- 1925The Government of Turkey throws Patriarch Constantine VI out of Istanbul.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade the island of Ambon in the Dutch East Indies.
- 1956African-American civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr.'s home is bombed in retaliation for the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1960The African National Party is founded in Chad, through the merger of traditionalist parties.
- 1964In a bloodless coup, General Nguyễn Khánh overthrows General Dương Văn Minh’s military junta in South Vietnam.
- 1969The Beatles’ last public performance, on the roof of Apple Records in London. The impromptu concert is broken up by the police.
- 1971Carole King’s Tapestry album is released to become the longest charting album by a female solo artist and sell 24 million copies worldwide.
- 1994Péter Lékó becomes the youngest chess grandmaster.
- 2003The Kingdom of Belgium officially recognizes same-sex marriages.
View the complete list of January 30 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heidi Klum, Michael Che, Friz Freleng, Elbert West, Charles Malik Whitfield, Peter Rowan, Mara Lopez, Kristen Alderson, Pavel Bobek, Ollie Johnston.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 30, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 30th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 30, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 30th day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 5th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 7 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,933 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,311 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 235
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 8, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy (February 1, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1909 – Michael Gordon, American actor and director (d. 1993); October 1, 1939 – Geoffrey Whitehead, English actor; June 3, 1987 – Michelle Keegan, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919