Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 30th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,201 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Nikolay Glazkov
- 1920Delbert Mann
- 1945Boots Anson-Roa
- 1956Jeremy Gittins
- 1967Jay Gordon
- 1972Zoren Legaspi
- 1980Leilani Dowding
- 1984Kid Cudi
- 1989Baek Sung-hyun
- 1995Thia Megia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1852Ion Luca Caragiale, Romanian playwright and poet (d. 1912)
- 1890Bruno Kastner, German actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1932)
- 1902Nikolaus Pevsner, German-English historian and scholar (d. 1983)
- 1925Douglas Engelbart, American computer scientist; invented the computer mouse (d. 2013)
- 1950Trinidad Silva, American actor (d. 1988)
- 1951Charles S. Dutton, American actor and director
- 1968Trevor Dunn, American bass player and songwriter
- 1975Yumi Yoshimura, Japanese singer and actress (Puffy AmiYumi)
- 1984Kid Cudi, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1984Midori Kuzuoka, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649King Charles I of England is beheaded.
- 1667The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth cedes Kiev, Smolensk, and left-bank Ukraine to the Tsardom of Russia in the Treaty of Andrusovo.
- 1806The original Lower Trenton Bridge (also called the Trenton Makes the World Takes Bridge), which spans the Delaware River between Morrisville, Pennsylvania and Trenton, New Jersey, is opened.
- 1847Yerba Buena, California is renamed San Francisco.
- 1889Archduke Crown Prince Rudolf of Austria, heir to the Austro-Hungarian crown, is found dead with his mistress Baroness Mary Vetsera in the Mayerling.
- 1902The first Anglo-Japanese Alliance is signed in London.
- 1925The Government of Turkey throws Patriarch Constantine VI out of Istanbul.
- 1943World War II: Second day of the Battle of Rennell Island. The USS Chicago is sunk and a U.S. destroyer is heavily damaged by Japanese torpedoes.
- 1948Mahatma Gandhi known for his non-violent freedom struggle, is assassinated by Nathuram Godse, a Hindu extremist.
- 1965Some one million people attend former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill’s funeral, the biggest in the United Kingdom up to that point.
View the complete list of historical events for January 30.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olavi Virta, Monica Calhoun, Gracie Fields, Gillian Armstrong, Josh Keaton, Ola Salo, Rachel Blanchard, André Hennicke, Ron Rifkin, Peter Bowles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 30, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K featuring P. Diddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1945 – Norio Wakamoto, Japanese voice actor; May 9, 1973 – Chu Sang-mi, South Korean actress; September 12, 1968 – Paul F. Tompkins, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944