The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 30 is the 30th day of 2021 and there are 335 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 5th Saturday this year.
Famous Jan 30 birthday celebrants include Charles S. Dutton, Kid Cudi, Brett Butler, Jay Gordon, Tammy Grimes, Thia Megia, Wilmer Valderrama, Jeremy Gittins.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 206 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 58 BCLivia, Roman wife of Augustus (d. 29)
- 133Didius Julianus, Roman emperor (d. 193). Life path number 11
- 1563Franciscus Gomarus, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1641). Life path number 1
- 1615Thomas Rolfe, American son of Pocahontas (d. 1675). Life path number 8
- 1661Charles Rollin, French historian and educator (d. 1741). Life path number 9
- 1697Johann Joachim Quantz, German flute player and composer (d. 1773). Life path number 9
- 1703François Bigot, French politician (d. 1778). Life path number 6
- 1720Charles De Geer, Swedish entomologist and archaeologist (d. 1778). Life path number 5
- 1754John Lansing, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1829). Life path number 3
- 1775Walter Savage Landor, English poet and author (d. 1864). Life path number 6
- 1781Adelbert von Chamisso, German botanist and poet (d. 1838). Life path number 3
- 1816Nathaniel P. Banks, American general and politician, 24th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1894). Life path number 11
- 1822Franz Ritter von Hauer, Austrian geologist and curator (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1832Infanta Luisa Fernanda, Duchess of Montpensier (d. 1897). Life path number 9
- 1841Félix Faure, French politician, 7th President of France (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1844Richard Theodore Greener, American diplomat and attorney (d.1922). Life path number 3
- 1846Angela of the Cross, Spanish nun and saint (d. 1932). Life path number 5
- 1852Ion Luca Caragiale, Romanian playwright and poet (d. 1912). Life path number 11
- 1859Tony Mullane, Irish-American baseball player and manager (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1861Charles Martin Loeffler, French-American violinist and composer (d. 1935). Life path number 11
- 1862Walter Damrosch, German-American conductor and composer (d. 1950). Life path number 3
- 1864James Mitchel, Irish-American hammer thrower (d. 1921). Life path number 5
- 1866Gelett Burgess, American author, poet, and critic (d. 1951). Life path number 7
- 1875Walter Middelberg, Dutch rower (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1878Anton Hansen Tammsaare, Estonian author (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1882Franklin D. Roosevelt, American lawyer and politician; 32nd President of the United States (d. 1945). Life path number 5
- 1883Peeter Süda, Estonian organist and composer (d. 1920). Life path number 6
- 1889Jaishankar Prasad, Indian poet and playwright (d. 1937). Life path number 3
- 1890Bruno Kastner, German actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1932). Life path number 4
- 1894Boris III of Bulgaria (d. 1943). Life path number 8
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!