The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 28 is the 28th day of 2021 and there are 337 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 4th Thursday this year.
Famous Jan 28 birthday celebrants include Nicholas Pryor, Anthony Hamilton, Robert Wyatt, Nick Carter, Susan Howard, Lee Ingleby, Terri Conn, Kathryn Morris.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 189 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1312Joan II of Navarre (d. 1349). Life path number 9
- 1457Henry VII of England (d. 1509). Life path number 1
- 1540Ludolph van Ceulen, German-Dutch mathematician and academic (d. 1610). Life path number 3
- 1578Cornelius Haga, Dutch diplomat (d. 1654). Life path number 5
- 1582John Barclay, French-Scottish poet and author (d. 1621). Life path number 9
- 1600Pope Clement IX (d. 1669). Life path number 9
- 1608Giovanni Alfonso Borelli, Italian physiologist and physicist (d. 1679). Life path number 8
- 1611Johannes Hevelius, Polish astronomer and politician (d. 1687). Life path number 11
- 1622Adrien Auzout, French astronomer and instrument maker (d. 1691). Life path number 4
- 1693Gregor Werner, Austrian composer (d. 1766). Life path number 3
- 1701Charles Marie de La Condamine, French mathematician and geographer (d. 1774). Life path number 11
- 1706John Baskerville, English printer and typographer (d. 1775). Life path number 7
- 1712Tokugawa Ieshige, Japanese shogun (d. 1761). Life path number 4
- 1717Mustafa III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1774). Life path number 9
- 1719Johann Elias Schlegel, German poet and critic (d. 1749). Life path number 11
- 1719Christian Felix Weiße, German writer and pedagogue (d. 1802). Life path number 11
- 1755Samuel Thomas von Sömmerring, Polish-German physician, anthropologist, and paleontologist (d. 1830). Life path number 11
- 1784George Hamilton-Gordon, 4th Earl of Aberdeen, Scottish politician; Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1860). Life path number 4
- 1797Charles Gray Round, English barrister and politician (d. 1867). Life path number 8
- 1818George S. Boutwell, American lawyer and politician, 28th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1905). Life path number 11
- 1822Alexander Mackenzie, Scottish-Canadian soldier, journalist, and politician; 2nd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1892). Life path number 6
- 1833Charles George Gordon, English general and politician (d. 1885). Life path number 8
- 1841Henry Morton Stanley, Welsh-American explorer and journalist (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1843Mihkel Veske, Estonian poet and linguist (d. 1890). Life path number 9
- 1853José Martí, Cuban journalist, poet, and theorist (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1853Vladimir Solovyov, Russian philosopher, poet, and critic (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1857William Seward Burroughs I, American businessman, founded the Burroughs Corporation (d. 1898). Life path number 5
- 1858Tannatt William Edgeworth David, Welsh-Australian geologist and explorer (d. 1934). Life path number 6
- 1861Julián Felipe, Filipino composer and educator (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1863Ernest William Christmas, Australian-American painter (d. 1918). Life path number 11
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!