The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 14 is the 14th day of 2019 and there are 351 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 2nd Monday this year.
Famous Jan 14 birthday celebrants include Emily Watson, Geoff Tate, Frankie Sandford, Tom Rosenthal, Karen Elson, Kerri Green, Harold Russell, Jason Bateman.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 284 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 83 BCMark Antony, Roman general and politician (d. 30 BCE)
- 1131Valdemar I of Denmark (d. 1182). Life path number 3
- 1451Franchinus Gaffurius, Italian composer and theorist (d. 1522). Life path number 8
- 1477Hermann of Wied, German archbishop (d. 1552). Life path number 7
- 1507Catherine of Austria, Queen of Portugal (d. 1578). Life path number 1
- 1507Luca Longhi, Italian painter (d. 1580). Life path number 1
- 1552Alberico Gentili, Italian-English academic and jurist (d. 1608). Life path number 1
- 1615John Biddle, English minister and theologian (d. 1662). Life path number 1
- 1683Gottfried Silbermann, German instrument maker (d. 1753). Life path number 6
- 1684Johann Matthias Hase, German mathematician, astronomer, and cartographer (d. 1742). Life path number 7
- 1684Jean-Baptiste van Loo, French painter (d. 1745). Life path number 7
- 1699Jakob Adlung, German organist, historian, and theorist (d. 1762). Life path number 4
- 1700Picander, German poet and playwright (d. 1764). Life path number 5
- 1702Emperor Nakamikado of Japan (d. 1737). Life path number 7
- 1705Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier, French sailor, explorer, and politician (d. 1786). Life path number 1
- 1741Benedict Arnold, American-English general (d. 1801). Life path number 1
- 1767Maria Theresa of Austria (d. 1827). Life path number 9
- 1780Henry Baldwin, American judge and politician (d. 1844). Life path number 4
- 1792Christian Julius de Meza, Danish general (d. 1865). Life path number 7
- 1793John C. Clark, American lawyer and politician (d. 1852). Life path number 8
- 1798Johan Rudolph Thorbecke, Dutch historian, jurist, and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 1872). Life path number 4
- 1800Ludwig Ritter von Köchel, Austrian composer, botanist, and publisher (d. 1877). Life path number 6
- 1806Charles Hotham, English-Australian soldier and politician, 1st Governor of Victoria (d. 1855). Life path number 3
- 1806Matthew Fontaine Maury American astronomer, oceanographer, and historian (d. 1873). Life path number 3
- 1818Zachris Topelius, Finnish author and journalist (d. 1898). Life path number 6
- 1819Dimitrie Bolintineanu, Romanian poet and politician (d. 1872). Life path number 7
- 1824Vladimir Stasov, Russian critic (d. 1906). Life path number 3
- 1836Henri Fantin-Latour, French painter and lithographer (d. 1904). Life path number 6
- 1841Berthe Morisot, French painter (d. 1895). Life path number 11
- 1845Henry Petty-Fitzmaurice, 5th Marquess of Lansdowne, English politician, 34th Governor-General of India (d. 1927). Life path number 6
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!