The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 189 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1338Charles V of France (d. 1380). Life path number 1
- 1610Elizabeth Fones, English-American settler (d. 1673). Life path number 3
- 1721James Murray, Scottish-English general and politician; Governor of Minorca (d. 1794). Life path number 6
- 1735Johann Gottfried Eckard, German pianist and composer (d. 1809). Life path number 11
- 1738Ethan Allen, American general (d. 1789). Life path number 5
- 1804Eliza R. Snow, American poet and hymn-writer (d. 1887). Life path number 8
- 1813John C. Frémont, American general, explorer, and politician, 5th Territorial Governor of Arizona (d. 1890). Life path number 8
- 1815John Bingham, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 7th United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1820Joseph Wolf, German ornithologist and illustrator (d. 1899). Life path number 6
- 1824Stonewall Jackson, American general (d. 1863). Life path number 1
- 1827Ivan Mikheevich Pervushin, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1900). Life path number 4
- 1829Oscar II of Sweden (d. 1907). Life path number 6
- 1846Pieter Hendrik Schoute, Dutch mathematician and academic (d. 1923). Life path number 5
- 1848Henri Duparc, French soldier and composer (d. 1933). Life path number 7
- 1860Karl Staaff, Swedish lawyer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 1915). Life path number 1
- 1864Paul Troje, German politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1942). Life path number 5
- 1867Ludwig Thoma, German paramedic and author (d. 1921). Life path number 8
- 1867Maxime Weygand, Belgian-French general (d. 1965). Life path number 8
- 1878Vahan Tekeyan, Armenian poet and activist (d. 1948). Life path number 1
- 1879Joseph Roffo, French rugby player and tug of war competitor (d. 1933). Life path number 11
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)