The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 4 is the 4th day of 2023 and there are 361 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 1st Wednesday this year.
Famous Jan 4 birthday celebrants include Art Paul Schlosser, Eddie Cusic, Michael Stipe, Peter Steele, April Winchell, Arthur Conley, Labrinth, Matt Frewer.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 263 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1077Emperor Zhezong of Song (d. 1100). Life path number 11
- 1334Amadeus VI, Count of Savoy (d. 1383). Life path number 7
- 1581James Ussher, Irish archbishop (d. 1656). Life path number 11
- 1664Lars Roberg, Swedish physician and academic (d. 1742). Life path number 4
- 1672Hugh Boulter, Anglo-Irish archbishop (d. 1742). Life path number 3
- 1710Giovanni Battista Pergolesi, Italian composer, violinist, and organist (d. 1736). Life path number 5
- 1720Johann Friedrich Agricola, German organist and composer (d. 1774). Life path number 6
- 1785Jacob Grimm, German author and philologist (d. 1863). Life path number 8
- 1809Louis Braille, French educator, invented Braille (d. 1852). Life path number 5
- 1813Isaac Pitman, English linguist and educator (d. 1897). Life path number 9
- 1832George Tryon, English admiral (d. 1893). Life path number 1
- 1838General Tom Thumb, American circus performer (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1839Carl Humann, German archaeologist, architect, and engineer (d. 1896). Life path number 8
- 1842Frederic T. Greenhalge, American politician, 38th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1896). Life path number 11
- 1848Katsura Tarō, Japanese general and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1913). Life path number 8
- 1858Carter Glass, American publisher and politician, 47th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1946). Life path number 9
- 1869Tommy Corcoran, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1960). Life path number 11
- 1870Percy Pitt, English organist and conductor (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1872Ottilie Sutro, American pianist (d. 1970). Life path number 5
- 1872Albert Tyler, American pole vaulter (d. 1945). Life path number 5
- 1874Josef Suk, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1935). Life path number 7
- 1877Marsden Hartley, American painter (d. 1943). Life path number 1
- 1878A. E. Coppard, English poet and author (d. 1957). Life path number 11
- 1878Rosa Grünberg, Swedish actress and soprano (d. 1960). Life path number 11
- 1878Augustus John, Welsh painter and illustrator (d. 1961). Life path number 11
- 1881Wilhelm Lehmbruck, German sculptor (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1881Patrick Ryan, Irish-American hammer thrower (d. 1964). Life path number 5
- 1882Aristarkh Lentulov, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1883Max Eastman, American author and poet (d. 1969). Life path number 7
- 1883Johanna Westerdijk, Dutch plant pathologist (d. 1961). Life path number 7
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!