The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 11 is the 11th day of 2021 and there are 354 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 2nd Monday this year.
Famous Jan 11 birthday celebrants include Mitchell Ryan, Marc Blucas, Malcolm D. Lee, Mary J. Blige, Eli Woods, Aja Naomi King, Chris Willsher, Christian Jacobs.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 347Theodosius I, Roman emperor (d. 395). Life path number 8
- 889Abd-ar-Rahman III, Spanish ruler, 8th Emir of Córdoba (d. 961). Life path number 1
- 1322Emperor Kōmyō of Japan (d. 1380). Life path number 2
- 1359Emperor Go-En'yū of Japan (d. 1393). Life path number 3
- 1395Michelle of Valois (d. 1422). Life path number 3
- 1503Parmigianino, Italian painter (d. 1540). Life path number 3
- 1591Robert Devereux, 3rd Earl of Essex, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire (d. 1646). Life path number 1
- 1630John Rogers, English-American minister, physician, and academic (d. 1684). Life path number 4
- 1638Nicolas Steno, Danish bishop and anatomist (d. 1686). Life path number 3
- 1642Johann Friedrich Alberti, German organist and composer (d. 1710). Life path number 7
- 1671François-Marie, 1st duc de Broglie, French general and diplomat (d. 1745). Life path number 9
- 1755Alexander Hamilton, Nevisian-American general, economist and politician; 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1804). Life path number 3
- 1757Samuel Bentham, English engineer and architect (d. 1831). Life path number 5
- 1786Joseph Jackson Lister, English opticist and physicist (d. 1869). Life path number 7
- 1788William Thomas Brande, English chemist and academic (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1800Ányos Jedlik, Hungarian physicist and engineer (d. 1895). Life path number 3
- 1807Ezra Cornell, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Western Union and Cornell University (d. 1874). Life path number 1
- 1814James Paget, English surgeon and pathologist (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1815John A. Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1891). Life path number 9
- 1825Bayard Taylor, American poet, author, and critic (d. 1878). Life path number 1
- 1839Eugenio María de Hostos, Puerto Rican lawyer, philosopher, and sociologist (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1842William James, American psychologist and philosopher (d. 1910). Life path number 9
- 1843C. Y. O'Connor, Irish-Australian engineer (d. 1902). Life path number 1
- 1845Albert Victor Bäcklund, Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1850Joseph Charles Arthur, American pathologist and mycologist (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1852Constantin Fehrenbach, German lawyer and politician; 4th Chancellor of Weimar Germany (d. 1926). Life path number 1
- 1853Georgios Jakobides, Greek painter and sculptor (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1856Christian Sinding, Norwegian pianist and composer (d. 1932). Life path number 5
- 1857Fred Archer, English jockey (d. 1886). Life path number 6
- 1858Harry Gordon Selfridge, American-English businessman, founded Selfridges (d. 1947). Life path number 7
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!