The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 347Theodosius I, Roman emperor (d. 395). Life path number 8
- 889Abd-ar-Rahman III, Spanish ruler, 8th Emir of Córdoba (d. 961). Life path number 1
- 1322Emperor Kōmyō of Japan (d. 1380). Life path number 2
- 1359Emperor Go-En'yū of Japan (d. 1393). Life path number 3
- 1395Michelle of Valois (d. 1422). Life path number 3
- 1503Parmigianino, Italian painter (d. 1540). Life path number 3
- 1591Robert Devereux, 3rd Earl of Essex, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Staffordshire (d. 1646). Life path number 1
- 1630John Rogers, English-American minister, physician, and academic (d. 1684). Life path number 4
- 1638Nicolas Steno, Danish bishop and anatomist (d. 1686). Life path number 3
- 1642Johann Friedrich Alberti, German organist and composer (d. 1710). Life path number 7
- 1671François-Marie, 1st duc de Broglie, French general and diplomat (d. 1745). Life path number 9
- 1755Alexander Hamilton, Nevisian-American general, economist and politician; 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1804). Life path number 3
- 1757Samuel Bentham, English engineer and architect (d. 1831). Life path number 5
- 1786Joseph Jackson Lister, English opticist and physicist (d. 1869). Life path number 7
- 1788William Thomas Brande, English chemist and academic (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1800Ányos Jedlik, Hungarian physicist and engineer (d. 1895). Life path number 3
- 1807Ezra Cornell, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Western Union and Cornell University (d. 1874). Life path number 1
- 1814James Paget, English surgeon and pathologist (d. 1899). Life path number 8
- 1815John A. Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1891). Life path number 9
- 1825Bayard Taylor, American poet, author, and critic (d. 1878). Life path number 1
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!