The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 6 is the 6th day of 2021 and there are 359 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 1st Wednesday this year.
Famous Jan 6 birthday celebrants include Sylvia Syms, Danny Pintauro, Danny Thomas, Johnny Yong Bosch, Angus Deayton, Trudie Styler, Scott Bryce, Denise Borino-Quinn.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 276 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1367Richard II of England (d. 1400). Life path number 6
- 1384Edmund Holland, 4th Earl of Kent, English noblemen (d. 1408). Life path number 5
- 1412Joan of Arc, French martyr and saint (d. 1431). Life path number 6
- 1486Martin Agricola, German composer and theorist (d. 1556). Life path number 8
- 1488Helius Eobanus Hessus, German poet (d. 1540). Life path number 1
- 1525Caspar Peucer, German physician and scholar (d. 1602). Life path number 11
- 1561Thomas Fincke, Danish mathematician and physicist (d. 1656). Life path number 11
- 1587Gaspar de Guzmán, Count-Duke of Olivares (d. 1645). Life path number 1
- 1595Claude Favre de Vaugelas, French educator and courtier (d. 1650). Life path number 9
- 1617Christoffer Gabel, Danish politician (d. 1673). Life path number 4
- 1655Eleonor Magdalene of Neuburg (d. 1720). Life path number 6
- 1670Alexander Gordon, Scottish-Russian general (d. 1752). Life path number 3
- 1673James Brydges, 1st Duke of Chandos, English academic and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Radnorshire (d. 1744). Life path number 6
- 1695Giuseppe Sammartini, Italian oboe player and composer (d. 1750). Life path number 1
- 1702José de Nebra, Spanish composer (d. 1768). Life path number 8
- 1714Percivall Pott, English surgeon (d. 1788). Life path number 11
- 1766Mihály Fazekas, Hungarian author (d. 1828). Life path number 9
- 1785Andreas Moustoxydis, Greek historian and philologist (d. 1860). Life path number 1
- 1793James Madison Porter, American lawyer and politician, 18th United States Secretary of War (d. 1862). Life path number 9
- 1795Anselme Payen, French chemist and academic (d. 1871). Life path number 11
- 1799Jedediah Smith, American hunter, explorer, and author (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1803Henri Herz, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1888). Life path number 1
- 1807Joseph Petzval, German-Hungarian mathematician and physicist (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1808Joseph Pitty Couthouy, American oncologist and paleontologist (d. 1864). Life path number 6
- 1811Charles Sumner, American lawyer and politician (d. 1874). Life path number 9
- 1812Melchora Aquino, Filipino activist (d. 1919). Life path number 1
- 1819Baldassare Verazzi, Italian painter (d. 1886). Life path number 8
- 1822Heinrich Schliemann, German archaeologist and businessman (d. 1890). Life path number 11
- 1832Gustave Doré, French painter and sculptor (d. 1883). Life path number 3
- 1836Ludwig Schüler, German politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1930). Life path number 7
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!