The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 13 is the 13th day of 2021 and there are 352 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 2nd Wednesday this year.
Famous Jan 13 birthday celebrants include Nicole Eggert, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Sophie Tucker, Richard Moll, Trevor Rabin, Charles Nelson Reilly, Shad Gaspard, Frances Sternhagen.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 260 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1334Henry II of Castile (d. 1379). Life path number 7
- 1505Joachim II Hector, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1571). Life path number 7
- 1562Mark Alexander Boyd, Scottish poet and soldier (d. 1601). Life path number 1
- 1596Jan van Goyen, Dutch painter (d. 1656). Life path number 8
- 1610Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1665). Life path number 4
- 1616Antoinette Bourignon, French-Flemish mystic and author (d. 1680). Life path number 1
- 1651Henry Booth, 1st Earl of Warrington, English soldier and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1694). Life path number 9
- 1683Christoph Graupner, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1760). Life path number 5
- 1720Richard Hurd, English bishop (d. 1808). Life path number 6
- 1749Maler Müller, German poet, painter, and playwright (d. 1825). Life path number 8
- 1787John Davis, American lawyer and politician, 14th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1854). Life path number 1
- 1804Paul Gavarni, French illustrator (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1805Thomas Dyer, American politician, 18th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1862). Life path number 1
- 1808Salmon P. Chase, American jurist and politician, 6th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1873). Life path number 4
- 1812Victor de Laprade, French poet and critic (d. 1883). Life path number 8
- 1832Horatio Alger, Jr., American journalist and author (d. 1899). Life path number 1
- 1845Félix Tisserand, French astronomer and academic (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1857Anastasios Papoulas, Greek general (d. 1935). Life path number 8
- 1858Oskar Minkowski, Lithuanian-German biologist and academic (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1859Kostis Palamas, Greek poet and playwright (d. 1943). Life path number 1
- 1861Max Nonne, German neurologist and academic (d. 1959). Life path number 3
- 1864Wilhelm Wien, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1928). Life path number 6
- 1865Princess Marie of Orléans (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1866Vasily Kalinnikov, Russian bassoon player and composer (d. 1901). Life path number 8
- 1869Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Duke of Aosta (d. 1931). Life path number 11
- 1870Ross Granville Harrison, American biologist and anatomist (d. 1959). Life path number 3
- 1872Vlasios Tsirogiannis, Greek general (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1878Lionel Groulx, Canadian priest and historian (d. 1967). Life path number 11
- 1878Geert Lotsij, Dutch rower (d. 1959). Life path number 11
- 1881Essington Lewis, Australian engineer and businessman (d. 1961). Life path number 5
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!