The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 260 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1334Henry II of Castile (d. 1379). Life path number 7
- 1505Joachim II Hector, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1571). Life path number 7
- 1562Mark Alexander Boyd, Scottish poet and soldier (d. 1601). Life path number 1
- 1596Jan van Goyen, Dutch painter (d. 1656). Life path number 8
- 1610Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1665). Life path number 4
- 1616Antoinette Bourignon, French-Flemish mystic and author (d. 1680). Life path number 1
- 1651Henry Booth, 1st Earl of Warrington, English soldier and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1694). Life path number 9
- 1683Christoph Graupner, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1760). Life path number 5
- 1720Richard Hurd, English bishop (d. 1808). Life path number 6
- 1749Maler Müller, German poet, painter, and playwright (d. 1825). Life path number 8
- 1787John Davis, American lawyer and politician, 14th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1854). Life path number 1
- 1804Paul Gavarni, French illustrator (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1805Thomas Dyer, American politician, 18th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1862). Life path number 1
- 1808Salmon P. Chase, American jurist and politician, 6th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1873). Life path number 4
- 1812Victor de Laprade, French poet and critic (d. 1883). Life path number 8
- 1832Horatio Alger, Jr., American journalist and author (d. 1899). Life path number 1
- 1845Félix Tisserand, French astronomer and academic (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1857Anastasios Papoulas, Greek general (d. 1935). Life path number 8
- 1858Oskar Minkowski, Lithuanian-German biologist and academic (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1859Kostis Palamas, Greek poet and playwright (d. 1943). Life path number 1
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)