The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 31 is the 31st day of 2020 and there are 335 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 5th Friday this year.
Famous Jan 31 birthday celebrants include John Lydon, John Dye, Terry Kath, Lynn Carlin, Harry Wayne Casey, Roosevelt Sykes, Kerry Washington, Jonathan Banks.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 36 BCAntonia Minor, Greek daughter of Mark Antony (d. 38 AD)
- 877Taejo of Goryeo (d. 943). Life path number 9
- 1512Henry, King of Portugal (d. 1580). Life path number 5
- 1543Tokugawa Ieyasu, Japanese shogun (d. 1616). Life path number 9
- 1550Henry I, Duke of Guise (d. 1588). Life path number 7
- 1597John Francis Regis, French priest and saint (d. 1640). Life path number 9
- 1624Arnold Geulincx, Flemish philosopher and academic (d. 1669). Life path number 9
- 1673Louis de Montfort, French priest and saint (d. 1716). Life path number 4
- 1686Hans Egede, Norwegian missionary and explorer (d. 1758). Life path number 8
- 1752Gouverneur Morris, American politician (d. 1816). Life path number 11
- 1759François Devienne, French flute player and composer (d. 1803). Life path number 9
- 1797Franz Schubert, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1828). Life path number 11
- 1820William B. Washburn, American politician, 28th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1887). Life path number 7
- 1825Miska Magyarics, Hungarian-Slovenian poet (d. 1883). Life path number 3
- 1835Lunalilo of Hawaii (d. 1874). Life path number 4
- 1854David Emmanuel, Romanian mathematician and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 5
- 1857George Jackson Churchward, English engineer (d. 1933). Life path number 8
- 1865Henri Desgrange, French cyclist and journalist (d. 1940). Life path number 7
- 1865Shastriji Maharaj, Indian spiritual leader, founded BAPS (d. 1951). Life path number 7
- 1868Theodore William Richards, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1928). Life path number 1
- 1872Zane Grey, American dentist and author (d. 1939). Life path number 5
- 1881Irving Langmuir, American chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957). Life path number 5
- 1884Theodor Heuss, German journalist and politician, 1st President of the Federal Republic of Germany (d. 1963). Life path number 8
- 1884Nathaniel Moore, American golfer (d. 1910). Life path number 8
- 1884Mammad Amin Rasulzade, Azerbaijani scholar and politician, 1st President of The Democratic Republic of Azerbaijan (d. 1955). Life path number 8
- 1889Frank Foster, English cricketer (d. 1958). Life path number 4
- 1892Eddie Cantor, American singer-songwriter, actor, and dancer (d. 1964). Life path number 7
- 1894Isham Jones, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (d. 1956). Life path number 9
- 1896Sofya Yanovskaya, Russian mathematician and historian (d. 1966). Life path number 11
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!